[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Berkleys wrote:
Hi Chrispied!

First of all, thanks for the awesome build!
Really Liked it so far.

Just one thing I need to ask, Can you chekc my profile, and tell me what do I have to upgrade so I can do those t15 maps /////instead of leveling xD

Thanks again, cheers!

You have done a huge thing wrong. You don't have added fire damage to spells on your sceptre, you have to have that (or avatar of fire), if not, 2/3 of the spells in your helmet can't ignite. Do this first, as it is essential for the build. Secondly, get a right that has life, lots of life.

Thirdly, if you use the flask setup I use in afk gone meta, your clear speed will increase.

Also, you need to level. You are only level 76, which is like nothing.

First thing done, second, when you say 'right' you mean ring right? xD

Im on my way to buy those flasks, but the shaper one is kinda priceyyyy

Thanks for your answer man!
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Just posted & uploaded the Weekly Build Showcase, showcasing this build!

https://redd.it/68ljie

Very nice! :)

Be sure to check it out guys for a concise and well done showcase, produced by Ghazzy :)
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Berkleys wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Berkleys wrote:
Hi Chrispied!

First of all, thanks for the awesome build!
Really Liked it so far.

Just one thing I need to ask, Can you chekc my profile, and tell me what do I have to upgrade so I can do those t15 maps /////instead of leveling xD

Thanks again, cheers!

You have done a huge thing wrong. You don't have added fire damage to spells on your sceptre, you have to have that (or avatar of fire), if not, 2/3 of the spells in your helmet can't ignite. Do this first, as it is essential for the build. Secondly, get a right that has life, lots of life.

Thirdly, if you use the flask setup I use in afk gone meta, your clear speed will increase.

Also, you need to level. You are only level 76, which is like nothing.

First thing done, second, when you say 'right' you mean ring right? xD

Im on my way to buy those flasks, but the shaper one is kinda priceyyyy

Thanks for your answer man!

Yeah, edited it now.
Hi, i have a question, is not better put chance to ignite on abberath? the chance of activate the CWT gems when walking is very much better no?
"
Hi, i have a question, is not better put chance to ignite on abberath? the chance of activate the CWT gems when walking is very much better no?

Check the in depth video about clearing setups and abberath's hooves section in it. Chance to ignite support is discussed there and why I chose not to run it. Re ask the question if you didn't find the answer you were searching for in the video.
Hey, just wanted to share some experience on playing this build so far.

It's is a lot of fun! Especially ele reflect maps. Sooooo many spells, and everything dies super fast. Still figuring out the optimal playstile for Vaal Molten Shell, and Vaal RF.

So far I've come to the following conclusions:

1. Inc AOE gem in Abberat's Hooves is not woth it imo. Since the AOE nerfs the increase from using that gem is barely noticable. Still using the 4 blue sockets, but replaced Inc AOE with Ball Lightning, so I can have an active cast to get triggers going for bosses.

2. The nerf to Blade Vortex reduced hit's/second in 2.5 and 2.6 is quite a substantial nerf imo. You'll trigger a lot less spells. I can max it at around 12 stacks, which makes it hit 3.7 times a second. However, than you have run to the boss, and stacks will have gone down. Hcen my use for Ball Lightning which hits 5x a second.

3. GMP Ball Lightning in a lvl1 cwdt setup is insanely good for triggering burns, and thus other cwdts. With Dying sun you'll have 7 balls moving across the screen triggering massive amounts of cwdts. Super fun, and efficient. Plus, it even kills stuff off screen :-)

4. Tested map clear with Inc AOE, conc effect, and Ele prolif as the 3rd link in the fireburst sceptre. For me Ele Prolif gets a lot better clear speed. Probably because you are igniting more enemies, thus triggering more cwdts, and the ignites linger on the ground for a while. Any mobs moving into it die very fast. I know ele prolif reduces the ignite damage, but that seems to be well compensated for the large increases in ignites. This is for map clear only! On bosses, swap to conc effect.

These are my findings, and by no means meant to undermine OP's build! I just like to test stuff out, and find what works best for me personally. Maybe it can help you guys out too.

Massive props for the extensive build guide and videos made by the OP!

Cheers

/edit:
Got extremely lucky getting this rat cage for just 3 ex. 5L, and perfect colors.

Last edited by Fritso on May 2, 2017, 10:53:33 AM
This build is great, but it's killing the server instances; crashing the maps (which prevents you from going back in). It almost always happens with zerg breaches (the whole game slows to a crawl - and this is on a new i7-7700k GTX 1080 system). Has anyone figured out if there's any client settings to avoid this issue? I've set all the DX11 settings to minimum and it's still crashing...
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on May 2, 2017, 10:41:03 PM
The build is a lot of fun; right now at 5.2k health @ L81 with Abb boots, but the 1-shot deaths are quite high now, even in little T6 maps. It's just impossible to see volatile mobs and you can get the blood drain death in under 2 seconds (gotta be quick on the flasks). The exploding purples are also near impossible to see, making it hard to level up to 89; I suppose I could run simple arid lake maps, etc. but leveling will slow to a complete crawl. Oh and skip Elemental Reflect maps.

Perhaps another 1k health would make a difference, but it seems this build hits a "you WILL die quite a few times" brick wall in the 80's even with top gear (only thing I'm missing is Belly).

From what I can tell this build is "fun" to just say "screw it" and run around not caring if you die (and you will - a LOT) and then facetanking bosses. It actually seems pretty good for farming too because map clear speed is quite good.
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on May 3, 2017, 3:33:03 AM
This "brick wall" you're talking about is entirely of your own making. 5.2k life is perillously low even in mid tier maps. You seem to be missing a lot more than just a Belly. 7k+ HP at level 81 should be quite easy to achieve with decent gear, proper pathing and good jewels.

Damage over Time (such as bleeding) is always a problem for VP Zerkers (since it doesn't trigger Cloaked in Savagery), that's what "of Staunching" flasks and/or Doedre's Elixir is for. And nobody's forcing you to run reflect maps, certainly not while leveling.
"
Mooginator wrote:
The build is a lot of fun; right now at 5.2k health @ L81 with Abb boots, but the 1-shot deaths are quite high now, even in little T6 maps. It's just impossible to see volatile mobs and you can get the blood drain death in under 2 seconds (gotta be quick on the flasks). The exploding purples are also near impossible to see, making it hard to level up to 89; I suppose I could run simple arid lake maps, etc. but leveling will slow to a complete crawl. Oh and skip Elemental Reflect maps.

Perhaps another 1k health would make a difference, but it seems this build hits a "you WILL die quite a few times" brick wall in the 80's even with top gear (only thing I'm missing is Belly).

From what I can tell this build is "fun" to just say "screw it" and run around not caring if you die (and you will - a LOT) and then facetanking bosses. It actually seems pretty good for farming too because map clear speed is quite good.

While getting 7k+ hp at lvl 81 may be stretching it a bit, you should easily be making in the higher 6k range. Other than that I agree with Tomay's post above.

I'm currently at 8.2k hp at lvl 94, and I just don't die to general mobs in maps like ever. Poorjoy, I can clear just by walking through it. Haven't had any issues up to T16 with mobs. Bosses can still oneshot you e.g. T14 Maze map boss slam, or kill you due to reflect T14 promendade map boss thorns. You just can't tank anything in the game....we're not a 20k+ CI build.

tldr: get life, right flask, and don't go mindlessly facetank all bosses.

/edit: doesn't help that ur character tab is private, so we can't help you out there.
Last edited by Fritso on May 3, 2017, 7:22:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info