[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Ghazzy wrote:
@ChrispieD

Thank you for submiting this awesome build guide to the Weekly Build Showcase Series!
I just finished creating the showcase episode to promote your build guide and will upload it on reddit/youtube tomorrow.

I'll make sure to post in here as well with a link.

Cheers again! <3

Very nice, will be exciting to see! :)

"
This is the most fun build i played so far Thank You!

I worked my way up to a 5L Belly and bought some Abberath's Hooves its funny how you just have to walk and everything dies around you.

@ChrispieD can you may take a look at GregBe_SC and tell me what i should update next? I was thinking about to update my amulet next to get the 70%

Greedings
Greg

Upgrading your amu would only give you 5% inc. damage, which is like nothing.

Instead I would suggest doing the following.

Upgrade ring to one with more life and (maybe) strength even. Then after, upgrade your helmet to one with more life, if you can. You could also upgrade your mokou's after that with a higher ignite roll (10% max). After that you could divine up the abberath's if you find it worth it.

I would say upgrading the amulet comes almost last on upgrade list, unless it is extremely cheap (like 10c) or you need better implicit stats (they roll up to 24).

Also use your unused jewel slot in passive tree, respec your two mana reduction nodes. This would make your next four levels give you 20% life and you don't have to worry about the dex loss on your ring if you used that for something.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Hi Chrispied!

First of all, thanks for the awesome build!
Really Liked it so far.

Just one thing I need to ask, Can you chekc my profile, and tell me what do I have to upgrade so I can do those t15 maps /////instead of leveling xD

Thanks again, cheers!
Last edited by Berkleys on Apr 30, 2017, 8:51:24 PM
Respecced my lvl 94 berserker to this build. Loving it so far! AFK boss killing for the win :-)
Will experiment with other gem setups for the coming days, see what I like best.

Stats:
LVL: 94
HP: 8.170 with belly, and Abberath's setup
HP: 9.926 with belly boss afk setup
HP: 11.017 with Kaom's heart
Resists: 173/215/164 So relative save for ele weakness maps

Gear:

For boss afk switch these in:

Any advise on what to improve next?
Last edited by Fritso on Apr 30, 2017, 6:25:35 PM
I wonder, what does the changes to DoT mean for this build?

"

As an example, Ignite can be modified by modifiers to Burning Damage, Fire Damage, Damage Over Time, general damage modifiers, and resistances. This means that Increased Spell, Attack, or Weapon Damage will no longer influence your Ignite, Poison or Bleed damage at all. It also means that while modifiers to Fire Damage will still apply both to a hit and to the Ignite it causes, since the Ignite’s base damage is the same as the hit’s, rather than being the damage the enemy took from the hit, there is no cumulative effect - the modifier applying to the hit has no effect at all on the Ignite - the two are entirely separate.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944

I tend to think the changes shouldn't impact too much. Razor of the Seventh Sun doesn't do spell damage etc. Neither do the two Doryani's, Mokou's, Eye of Innocence or Abberath's. Where it seems to hurt is the Controlled Destruction on the VRF.

OTOH, it seems there's a boost for ignite in general:

"
To compensate for the loss of damage from the removal of "double dipping", the damage of player Ignites, Poisons, and Bleeding have been doubled. Increases to these effects on the passive tree have been boosted as well, and additional Poison and Bleeding bonuses have been added to some weapon clusters, on top of their existing stats.

Or am I misunderstanding here something?
"
Berkleys wrote:
Hi Chrispied!

First of all, thanks for the awesome build!
Really Liked it so far.

Just one thing I need to ask, Can you chekc my profile, and tell me what do I have to upgrade so I can do those t15 maps /////instead of leveling xD

Thanks again, cheers!

You have done a huge thing wrong. You don't have added fire damage to spells on your sceptre, you have to have that (or avatar of fire), if not, 2/3 of the spells in your helmet can't ignite. Do this first, as it is essential for the build. Secondly, get a ring (edit) that has life, lots of life.

Thirdly, if you use the flask setup I use in afk gone meta, your clear speed will increase.

Also, you need to level. You are only level 76, which is like nothing. You can do it :D
Last edited by ChrispieD on May 1, 2017, 11:56:13 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
Pictures

Get essence of hysteria crafted helmet with 50% chance to ignite.

You don't need two lvl20 CWDT setups in your gearing. If you dont want to fortify yourself, then change one of the CWDT setups to level 1, preferebly the 4l as you can get two spells in there+ chance to ignite.

If you have the founds to compensate for resists and like experimenting, you could also try the unique reverse knockback gloves, empires graso and experiment with knockback support or jewels.
Last edited by ChrispieD on May 1, 2017, 6:18:29 AM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
I wonder, what does the changes to DoT mean for this build?

Essentially, what GGG are saying with that post is the following. Your ignite damage will from now one be based on the base damage of the skill. So instead of being based one the 10k dmg fireburst makes, it will be based on the 1k base damage of fireburst, that is 10 times less damage, but the the ignite does double damage now, so 5 times less damage.

But then again, curses won't double dip, so instead of making 4 times more damage against white mods, the curses will only make double the burn damage. So we half our damage there as well.

So about 10 times less damage with ignites.

So for 3.0 , this build will probably go taming and emberwake again, not to rely on the ignite damage.

But then, they might nerf berserker to the ground. That, the future has to decide.
Is it going to be this bad? :(
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Pictures

Get essence of hysteria crafted helmet with 50% chance to ignite.

You don't need two lvl20 CWDT setups in your gearing. If you dont want to fortify yourself, then change one of the CWDT setups to level 1, preferebly the 4l as you can get two spells in there+ chance to ignite.

If you have the founds to compensate for resists and like experimenting, you could also try the unique reverse knockback gloves, empires graso and experiment with knockback support or jewels.

Thanks for the help.

I'll probably be swiching that cwdt around. Decided to get fortify from Vigilant Strike. Gives around 12 sec fortify, and only costs 1 gem slot.

That helmet is a bit to expensive to craft imo. 1ex for every try, and chances of crap life/resist rolls are very high. The GMP Ball Lightning is ver nice for clearspeed, since it covers further than one screen, lasts a couple seconds, and hits 5 times a sec. Large packs instantly melt with 1 cast. Can definately recommend giving ball lighting a try, since it covers more area, and hits more often than any other spell.
Just posted & uploaded the Weekly Build Showcase, showcasing this build!

https://redd.it/68ljie
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info