[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
luosrevo wrote:
whats the recommended gem setup in a 6L belly? If not using vortex

I would recommend you to check the "behind the scenes" clearing clip and watch the incinerate setup and spark setup, as those would be the easiest to socket into a belly, with the least off colours.

Abberath's hooves version is also an alternative in that video for a 6L belly, which is the setup I run myself.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Apr 26, 2017, 5:20:16 AM
@ChrispieD, thanks for the build. Great idea and implementation.
Tell me, do you have any ideas for upgrading this build? Maybe something expensive. I put on Headhunter and feel that I can add something else :)
BTW, I upgrade Ur build - I crafted gloves with essence of Hysteria. It's insane buff damage. And remove Arc. CWDT + GMP + Magma orb + Fireball look better. My gloves look like this:

And what do you say about Xoph's Nurture + The Signal Fire or Rearguard if we use Blast Rain 6L bow for active bow skill. In this case in the 6L body armor put CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit (lv 20) - Flammability (lv 20) - Poacher's mark (lv 20) - Chance to Ignite (lv 20). And in Abberath's Hooves movement skill + Anger + Herald. Whad do U think about my idea?

Best regards.

Last edited by Mirbos on Apr 27, 2017, 10:23:39 PM
"
Mirbos wrote:
@ChrispieD, thanks for the build. Great idea and implementation.
Tell me, do you have any ideas for upgrading this build? Maybe something expensive. I put on Headhunter and feel that I can add something else :)
BTW, I upgrade Ur build - I crafted gloves with essence of Hysteria. It's insane buff damage. And remove Arc. CWDT + GMP + Magma orb + Fireball look better. My gloves look like this:

And what do you say about Xoph's Nurture + The Signal Fire or Rearguard if we use Blast Rain 6L bow for active bow skill. In this case in the 6L body armor put CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit (lv 20) - Flammability (lv 20) - Poacher's mark (lv 20) - Chance to Ignite (lv 20). And in Abberath's Hooves movement skill + Anger + Herald. Whad do U think about my idea?

Best regards.

Where does your damage come from without fireburst? Have you tried playing without your fireburst sceptre. Overall you will need 123 ignites in order to trigger your gloves CWDT. Fireburst needs 10 hits.

The bow is nice because it elemental prolifirates.
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Where does your damage come from without fireburst? Have you tried playing without your fireburst sceptre. Overall you will need 123 ignites in order to trigger your gloves CWDT. Fireburst needs 10 hits.

I take 100 dmg when I ignite enemy.
Blast Rain creates A LOT of ignites (chance to ignite 100%). Besides all CWDT skills have chance to ignite 100%. And this is not taking into account the curse. CWDT skills work non stop. I make video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu2G0ak0zns

UPD: And new test. I made a build on Tornado Shot. It is amasing. Much much better than Blast Rain.
Tornado Shot video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrcaVxbZTo&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Mirbos on Apr 28, 2017, 10:27:54 PM
AFK gone cheap ... with 6-Link Xoph's Nurture and Headhunter??? This planet that you're from, how far from the sun we talking? Kill anything with that bow yet while being AFK? ;)

It's not like you're reinventing the wheel here. There are countless cool builds around Xoph's Nurture but they've got nothing to do really with the core concept of this build, namely killing enemies while being rather passive.

I have played Kinetic Blast with Fire Burst which also works pretty well (if you get a decent phys roll on your Hysteria wand) but again this means AFK is gone out of the window. Furthermore, when using a bow or wand we lose Razor and indeed Whirling Blades and thus significant healing powers and movement speed.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 29, 2017, 6:03:51 AM
Thinking about giving this build a go. Have always liked playing afk-able builds.

Can anyone explain me why the OP specced out of Avatar of Fire for the version with Abberath's hooves? That would allow us to exchange the fire damage roll on the sceptre with a >40% spell damage one.
"
Mirbos wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:

I take 100 dmg when I ignite enemy.
Blast Rain creates A LOT of ignites (chance to ignite 100%). Besides all CWDT skills have chance to ignite 100%. And this is not taking into account the curse. CWDT skills work non stop. I make video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu2G0ak0zns

UPD: And new test. I made a build on Tornado Shot. It is amasing. Much much better than Blast Rain.
Tornado Shot video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrcaVxbZTo&feature=youtu.be

You take 25 damage per ignite after mitigation (unless you dont have uncapped fire res).

Would say the clear speed looks rather allright. Thanks to the ignite spread, your taming damage stacks up quickly. However, I would try mokou's with dual ele curses and see how powerful the double diping gets with it. Also your aps would increase which seems rather slow currently.

Using dying sun and + arrow enchant on helmet would also increase the amount of arrows you put out and the ignites. However, I don't know if it would be worth it in your case, just for experimenting.
"
Fritso wrote:
Thinking about giving this build a go. Have always liked playing afk-able builds.

Can anyone explain me why the OP specced out of Avatar of Fire for the version with Abberath's hooves? That would allow us to exchange the fire damage roll on the sceptre with a >40% spell damage one.

Because I didn't want to use that 1 node and I didn't want to take the life/chaos weel as it would make doedre's elixir not trigger savage hit and 100% leech. As the build now heavily double dips, 40% spell damage is like less than 20% fire damage, which isn't all that much.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Apr 29, 2017, 7:35:55 AM
@ChrispieD

Thank you for submiting this awesome build guide to the Weekly Build Showcase Series!
I just finished creating the showcase episode to promote your build guide and will upload it on reddit/youtube tomorrow.

I'll make sure to post in here as well with a link.

Cheers again! <3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
This is the most fun build i played so far Thank You!

I worked my way up to a 5L Belly and bought some Abberath's Hooves its funny how you just have to walk and everything dies around you.

@ChrispieD can you may take a look at GregBe_SC and tell me what i should update next? I was thinking about to update my amulet next to get the 70%

Greedings
Greg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info