What is Desync? (A thorough explanation)

F*** desync, let's create a new microtransaction. Who cares if we are dying, i wanna look fabulous. /off
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
i just treat desync as an invisible time altering mob trying to kill me.........makes me rage less.
you r god, ty for the info, i learned a lot, u pro, i ho.. lol
Is there any way to tell if a death happened during a desync? It's extremely frustrating losing exp for something that you had no control over, especially with a squishy shadow where even a small desync is a very real threat. If there were a way to detect it, maybe they could give us a break and not penalize us, or reduce it by 50% at least.

Also, it would be huge if /oos could be bound to a single key.
IGN: _UncertaintyPrinciple_
just make a macro for your mouse... or keyboard. Nice post, informative. I guess the only way to sort of fix the DSINK is throw more money at GGG for bandwidth!
Yesterday desynch killed me moving me forward (i mean , had never been there but desynch tought that i'd like to ) in a field full of mob .. i was like 1 screen away fighting other monsters lol.. useless to say i died without even knowing wtf was happening.
Getting moved back by desinch it's shit, but being moved Ahead or even in another totally different place full of monsters is complete bullshit.
I am forcing myself to really find another game , really i want to hate this game with all my energy cause it's ruining my life.
I want to hate it and forget it. Like i did after 8 years of wow and they fucked it up.
I've always tried to figure out why desync throws you exactly in the very middle of the hugest pack of monsters,where you are damn surrounded.Why not next to them,or in an empty space/room,why always in the epicenter?
Desync is pure evil.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
pezgui wrote:
F*** desync, let's create a new microtransaction. Who cares if we are dying, i wanna look fabulous. /off

Refer to my signature.

"

I've always tried to figure out why desync throws you exactly in the very middle of the hugest pack of monsters,where you are damn surrounded.Why not next to them,or in an empty space/room,why always in the epicenter?
Desync is pure evil.

Because usually the monsters move in on your location server side.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Jul 5, 2013, 4:29:25 AM
I never had desync before 0.11.1 . Did you change the place where server at ?
Desync got even worse after 0.11.4.
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
Last edited by SauceBoss on Aug 22, 2013, 7:59:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info