[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

So I'm curious about Wise Oak interaction with Vinktar and/or Dying Sun.

If I have 135/135/135 resists, activate Wise Oak, and then activate Vinktar, will I still retain the 30% penetration for all three elements, or will the penetration drop to lightning only once Vinktar is activated?

I'm just wondering if the flask "snapshots" the penetration and extra elemental resists, and if so whether it becomes necessary to always activate Wise oak before activating the other flasks.

I'm hoping one of you Wise Oak users can chime in, since I prefer to use Taste of Hate instead of Wise Oak.
Last edited by DicemanX on May 3, 2017, 10:38:01 PM
"
DicemanX wrote:
So I'm curious about Wise Oak interaction with Vinktar and/or Dying Sun.

If I have 135/135/135 resists, activate Wise Oak, and then activate Vinktar, will I still retain the 30% penetration for all three elements, or will the penetration drop to lightning only once Vinktar is activated?

I'm just wondering if the flask "snapshots" the penetration and extra elemental resists, and if so whether it becomes necessary to always activate Wise oak before activating the other flasks.

I'm hoping one of you Wise Oak users can chime in, since I prefer to use Taste of Hate instead of Wise Oak.

Wise oak updates dynamically. You can test it youself in HO, the penetration shows up on your character sheet.
How do you like this assembly for farm maps?
ING @Krupen
has anyone tried using intuitive leap to grab melding and overcharge, taking the 3 points to get to foresight and dropping poachers mark? it means you can take elemental weakness which is a ton more overall damage. i would lose about 170ES but gain almost 40% damage. seems pretty good to me
"
crazypearce wrote:
has anyone tried using intuitive leap to grab melding and overcharge, taking the 3 points to get to foresight and dropping poachers mark? it means you can take elemental weakness which is a ton more overall damage. i would lose about 170ES but gain almost 40% damage. seems pretty good to me

HF with reflect =)
"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
HF with reflect =)

didn't even consider that, thanks xD
I've seen you use TS and lighning arrow in videos. What's the best choice?
P.s. EPIC BUILD ^^
So what i should put into Lesser Multiple Projectiles Slot for a bigger dmg if im using a Legacy Reach? I just dont like Slower Projectiles there any other good options?

Physical To Lighting / Added Lighting Dmg? or there are better options

Also what would be the biggest dmg upgrade for me, considering i can spend around 20-30 EX?
+1 Quiver would give like 100k dmg more on barrage vs guards but its around 25 EX now.
Last edited by Hejti on May 4, 2017, 10:35:27 AM
"
So what i should put into Lesser Multiple Projectiles Slot for a bigger dmg if im using a Legacy Reach? I just dont like Slower Projectiles there any other good options?

Physical To Lighting / Added Lighting Dmg? or there are better options

Also what would be the biggest dmg upgrade for me, considering i can spend around 20-30 EX?
+1 Quiver would give like 100k dmg more on barrage vs guards but its around 25 EX now.

since we are not using your gear, nobody can say what is best, for every gear things can differ;
well the ubild is based on full conversion so phys to light is a must.

use path of building to min-max stuff and see results.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
what is good enchantment for boots and glove ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info