[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Kitava wrote:
which enchant?

and thx!!!

Either the ele pen or APS/CAST speed ones.
So i did almoust finish gearing this.

Im left with up to 30 EX if all things sell.

What should i upgrade for the best damage gain or maybe a better optimization since im at 7800k ES now and it seems low(would get some more from %ES on ammy but my current one is just a place holder, since its hard to find any decent amu)

got just 2 as mod jewels but i need 27 light resist on both to get equall Light and Fire.

I did try to follow blasting tree but im lvl 93 so i dont know if i did chose the best pasives from all that.

Also what i should put into Less Multiple Slot since i have enough Arrows for LA(but LA with Slower Proj is to slow for me)
Last edited by Hejti on May 2, 2017, 5:59:11 PM
Look at my profile (pathfinder on legacy), what is the next biggest impact step I can have with the maximum 2ex of spending? Probably my ring, if so, what are the best stats for it? thanks :)
Last edited by dw1314 on May 2, 2017, 7:14:50 PM
have any guide for life base build, fanonflower?
"
tranquocquynh wrote:
have any guide for life base build, fanonflower?

not recommended. I play in standart with good gear thats why its working.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
been playing a lot of double beyond since the fix and if anyone else is doing the same, I would recommend switching LA to tornado shot. it clears some of the big demons a lot more consistently because of higher single target damage. LA isn't so great against them and it can be difficult to hit them with barrage because of all the shit spawning.

just something to consider with double beyond and sextants and all that shit
"
dw1314 wrote:
Look at my profile (pathfinder on legacy), what is the next biggest impact step I can have with the maximum 2ex of spending? Probably my ring, if so, what are the best stats for it? thanks :)

You want a much better diamond ring, look for WED + accuracy + added flat damage + flat ES

Other than that I would buy a dying sun next, get alchemist node. Added lightning damage gem may be better dps with an opus.
could this build work with Xoph's Nurture?
"
could this build work with Xoph's Nurture?

if oyu wanna go ultra budget chin sol is the way
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Why no one uses it? It gives more DPS than Taste of Hate

ING @Krupen
Last edited by Krupen on May 3, 2017, 2:41:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info