[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Krupen wrote:
Why no one uses it? It gives more DPS than Taste of Hate

most ppl dont run taste of hate anyway. you go dying sun, vinktars, diamond and then silver and quicksilver for the movement speed
Why do you need Diamond if the crit chance is high?
ING @Krupen
Why not use this assembly?
ING @Krupen
"
Krupen wrote:
Why do you need Diamond if the crit chance is high?

probably for single target. barrage doesn't use increased crit strikes gem so the crit flask helps a ton there and is actually a dps increased over atziri's (based on ur profile on path of building). atziri's is better for aoe but the dps is fine there anyway.
"
Krupen wrote:
Why no one uses it? It gives more DPS than Taste of Hate

The difference in dps is fairly marginal, and taste of Hate is a very good defensive flask, offering 37% phys damage reduction (on a legacy ToH) and 84% cold damage reduction.

Others advocate running a Silver Flask, but you can also just run Innervate in your LA links for the Onslaught if you want slightly faster movespeed during mapping.

Also, I wouldn't recommend legacy Surgeon's Quicksilver - it is inferior to an Alchemist's QS Flask of Adrenaline on a Pathfinder.

also Wise oak gives +30% penetration, resistances and much more easy to sustain.. so atziri's flask has huge competition..

"
crazypearce wrote:
been playing a lot of double beyond since the fix and if anyone else is doing the same, I would recommend switching LA to tornado shot. it clears some of the big demons a lot more consistently because of higher single target damage. LA isn't so great against them and it can be difficult to hit them with barrage because of all the shit spawning.

just something to consider with double beyond and sextants and all that shit

personally With death's opus i find ice shot+chain very good offensive+defensive combo.. i just don't use lmp to maintain a decent dps.. that Way in double beyond breech madness i full clear all packs With 1 max 2 shots.. and barrage for the boss..if spawns

i agree With tornado shot.. especially in some bosses is much more convenient than barrage p.e. overgrown ruin arena..
Last edited by stred_ on May 3, 2017, 5:33:26 PM
Hi all. I was thinking about trying this build. really it seem's pretty solid. I'm out of currency atm, but what do u thing are my next steps?

Actually i have my atlas complete, but i dead 1 time every time y play Tier 16 map and it's too difficult to me run shaper.

Here is my equippment :

thx u!

@yastu your build has nothing to do with signalshot, if you can explain,
why are you choosing to be life based,
why you are not using flask nodes,
why did you go to duelist area or even scion life rectangle,
why are you using TS enchantment instead of barrage,
why you are using acuity whil e having leg vinktar...
more and more.

we might help you. but actually now,

it doesnt seem like you are sure about hwat you are doing. i can send you my life tree but i dont think it would help you much.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 3, 2017, 5:45:34 PM
I did tons of mistakes, tons of bad desicions, that's why. I'm thinking about "convert" my build to this one. I just followed wrong builds (but helped me to lvl up), bought wrong items and etc etc etc..

:-(

I was thinking about selling all no necesary stuff and buy new one just to follow this guide.

And yep, i don't know really what i do, i think it's better for me follow a guide :-/

Ty !

Hey guys,

i am a fairly new player and now reached endgame for the first time with this build. I just recently killed my first guardian (Minotaur). I tried to follow the build and some suggestions i found in this thread, but i have some question and would be delighted if someone could help me.

First of all here is my gear/gemsetup:

I read something about another barrage setup for Death's Opus, can someone explain to me what the best setup in my case would be? Should i add PowerchargeonCrit?

I have around 8ex right now and would like to upgrade my helmet (more es/barrage-enchant) but my res is 135/135/135 and i dont want to mess with that. Should i do it either way?

Any other suggestions that can be done with a rather limited amount of ex?

Thanks in advance for anything you guys help me with and thanks for this awesome build.
Last edited by srttom on May 3, 2017, 7:48:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info