[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hi again

I did drop death opus version of this some time ago and decided to farm more currency with different build.
Today i started buying stuff, have this so far:

gonna go for some AS Resist gloves then and also thinking about this amulet:

+17 to Strength and Dexterity
-----------------------------------------
Adds 10 to 21 Physical Damage to Attacks
+392 to Accuracy Rating
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
22% increased Armour

+ benching %ES on it

so gonna still miss jewels, 2 rings, belt (got this one if i wont have problems with resists
)

im left with 73 EX + around 15 EX in items what should sell soon.

Should i go for Legacy Reach or a Rare Bow? Can get 335-340 pDPS Legacy Reach for around 30 EX for the same amount its possible to buy ~420 pDPS multicrafted Harby. While checking numbers in path of building with my friend items it seems like Rare Harb is better for around 300k dmg. 1.495 vs 1.528. Then with lower arrow count LA gonna be worse for farming, so i don't know.

Maybe my tree need a change too, i went with Lioneyes claw to bow since seems like then we save some points needed to get to leech nodes.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
stred_ wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

if you are death's opus user you can switch to rearguard too and can even use rumi's flask. for opus phys to light is not very crucial anyway. it's good to have multiple layers of defences.

Well using:

1. rearguard for signal fire gives a dps hit from 3M to 2.5M against shaper/guardians

2. rumi for another flask.. well:

another problem is what flask to loose, i have these:

-you need movement speed and bleed removal, so you can't take away the first two.. so you can remove only dying sun (vinktar and oak keeps me alive with leech and resistance cap)

IF you remove dying sun you go down at 1.8M!!

so using rearguard maybe,have to try to see but rumi's very hard..

before you come to the boss room, before being 2-3 packs way from the door, you can switch your movement speed flask to rumi, that's what i do. you gotta facetank the bosses most of the time anyway. i just sahred what i do, maybe it doesnt fit to your tastes.

ok i have tested your idea for rumi and rearguard..

dropped wise oak :( for rumi and solved my resistance and movement problem with this:

the bad:
1. dps loss in barrage is around 40% vs guardias/shaper, obviously you have to switch gear if you farm t16s before boss room.. not a big problem
2. sometimes on tough essence monsters the barrage 5link i have is not good enouph

the good:

+
gives block/spell block = 53%/26% with a legacy rumi i would be near block capped.. not bad for 5ex investment.
2.. run some hard(not very hard) t15s (shaped river+overgrown ruin) like that: all DOUBLE BEYOND+ONSLAUGHT+BREACH
Spoiler

result = Deathless! and didn't bother to change items/setup for boss

there is no way without block i could do that before, so with:
1.blasphemy+warlord's mark+cwdt+immortal call
2.rearguard+rumi
i think i finally found the perfect balance between dps/defense i am searching for so many weeks
(i am a lousy player and like to run hard content so i can't do without defenses)

thank you for your help :)
Last edited by stred_ on May 1, 2017, 2:50:27 PM
ok thanks for the info. . . I'm sitting on 22 unspent points right now. . .

I literally only shot across and got Aspect of Eagle

I got extremely lucky at low level with some unique drops so I wasn't pressured to make any decisions yet, but I'm sure it wont' last for much longer

I was begging a few players in the starting town to buy me Ethereal Knives, but nobody was able to when they clicked on Nessa so I went bow pretty early on and stayed

@stred_

np, glad you liked it. i use phase run + enhance lvl 3(or 4) instead of movement flask in boss rooms. instead of MS flask i put rumi there.
(+61 movement speed its giving with enhance lvl 4)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 1, 2017, 5:25:57 PM
"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
"
coolchrisTV wrote:
Is it worth using the jewel Volley Fire?

Not really, no.

Cool thanks!
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
i wanted to know what to upgrade next?

"
Kitava wrote:
i wanted to know what to upgrade next?

leg vinktar + boots enchantment. higher ES on helmet. probably chaos spam is the way.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
so i was talking with Rupenus a lot yesterday (rly appreciate ur help)
and i bought few items, now i got this:

also managed to buy 345 pDPS Reach and linked it with around 300 fuses (finally, didnt link single item this league)

Rupenus told me that he made calculaitons and added lighting on rings should be better.

Im still missing amulet and one ring + gloves, gonna try to balance fire and light resist for the pen. Still need T1 accu somewhere and i should be fine.

What gems should i look for (2x AS + dmg mod?)? im left with around 35 EX maybe little more.

Also if someone can look at my tree and tell me if there is sth i should change? Probably i gonna be left with around 8K ES might seem low but sitll need to buy rest of the items.

I gonna probably need Enlighteen 4 for the hatred discipline since im left with only 43 mana now.
Last edited by Hejti on May 2, 2017, 1:39:50 PM
"
Rupenus told me that he made calculaitons and added lighting on rings should be better.

cheaper. not always better ^^
which enchant?

and thx!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info