[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
srttom wrote:
Hey guys,

i am a fairly new player and now reached endgame for the first time with this build. I just recently killed my first guardian (Minotaur). I tried to follow the build and some suggestions i found in this thread, but i have some question and would be delighted if someone could help me.

First of all here is my gear/gemsetup:

I read something about another barrage setup for Death's Opus, can someone explain to me what the best setup in my case would be? Should i add PowerchargeonCrit?

I have around 8ex right now and would like to upgrade my helmet (more es/barrage-enchant) but my res is 135/135/135 and i dont want to mess with that. Should i do it either way?

Any other suggestions that can be done with a rather limited amount of ex?

Thanks in advance for anything you guys help me with and thanks for this awesome build.

in general with death's opus added lightning damage support gives great results.. so loose phys.projectile support for this both in LA and Barrage.

"
Chazier wrote:
what is good enchantment for boots and glove ?

Boots = APS/CAST speed or ELE Pen

gloves = Nothing dead set. Go with w/e you want really.
"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
"
Chazier wrote:
what is good enchantment for boots and glove ?

Boots = APS/CAST speed or ELE Pen

gloves = Nothing dead set. Go with w/e you want really.

thanks bro.. Love this build
Has there been any discussion on the pro's and con's of Lightning Arrow vs Tornado Shot? If anyone knows much about which skill offers better clear please explain it to me! :D
"
GabeScrumbles wrote:
Has there been any discussion on the pro's and con's of Lightning Arrow vs Tornado Shot? If anyone knows much about which skill offers better clear please explain it to me! :D

LA is better aoe and faster clear speed but tornado can be better in certain situations like double beyond and breach sextant map combos because it deals with the unique bosses and tons of adds easier. its just personal preference really.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
GabeScrumbles wrote:

LA is better aoe and faster clear speed but tornado can be better in certain situations like double beyond and breach sextant map combos because it deals with the unique bosses and tons of adds easier. its just personal preference really.

This is essentially the right answer. It's very situational and personal preference at the end of the day. Atleast for this specific build. If it helps you at all I use LA for everything besides the ad phase in shaper and chimera.

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
GabeScrumbles wrote:

Back in the game after a break, I thought the "Double Beyond" was not possible to do anymore. How can I apply it now ?

Thx for th answer
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
"
Dim_de_Lyon wrote:
Back in the game after a break, I thought the "Double Beyond" was not possible to do anymore. How can I apply it now ?

Thx for th answer

you can only do it in the league. you can use a beyond leaguestone with the map mod/zana mod. you cant use a map rolled with beyond with the zana mod beyond though
Just started playing POE for the first time at the start of this league. Really enjoying this build, and ideally I'd like to get to a position where I can do the Shaper before the end of the league. I have about 12ex to spend (in LSC) - just wondering where it would be most effective given my current setup:

Spoiler

I'm thinking either better rings/belt or 6-linking the bow/chest, but I'm not sure.

Any other advice is also greatly appreciated.
Hi again, i started my migration to try this build. That's what i've atm :

I have to lvl up some gems and get enchants, I know that. I did uber lab some times, and it's much easier than before. But i run chimera map and boss kill me a couple of times with all flasks up. One shot :-/

8.6k life

arround 60k tornado shot with hatred

Any advice here? Tyvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info