[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
stormyknight wrote:

Hey dude, i really struggle to get the results you do in your video, i feel my gear is mostly a tier short of mirror stuff and i have half your dps is brood twine really that much ?

Character: Twitchthrow

Any tips would be appreciated on gear to improve.

brood twine is insane for this build. path of building tells me that a brood twine puts me at about the same damage level as cap, currently im about 20% short.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Fabixx wrote:
So I reskilled my lvl 99 wander in LHC to SignalShot, as bosses just didn't went as smooth as I would like them to go.

I have to say, SignalShot is great! The clear, the single target... it just feels amazing.

However I have the issue that at certain packs with an reflect aura, i simply oneshot myself if my vinktars is e.g. not up.

This is especially annoying when im spawning beyond (since beyond is very important for my progress to get to 100)

My gear:
Spoiler

dont use ppad in your LA setup, use chain + pierce, since your pierce chance is not 100% they can work together.

ppad increases X-Y damage dramatically so you die to reflect. faster attacks + pierce or faster attacks / chain is my setup with LA. (there can be better setups, but ppad is a no-no for sure)

i see that you are into getting frenzy charges, that is great but also another solution for reflect is to use herald of ash. thanks to it's overkill ignite damage while you are killing the mobs around the reflect mob, reflect mob dies meanwhile to ignite damag or his health gets reduced to the amount where you can't kill yourself with reflect.

I usefaster attacks and pierce now and it works like a charm, ty for the advice could have thought about that myself :X
Using the non legacy vinktar tree and I can only seem to get around 48% crit with 4 power charges (no diamond flask).

This is with inc crit gem 67% crit from rings, 35% from amulet. Is this normal? really unreliable damage.
"
AronIrulan wrote:
Using the non legacy vinktar tree and I can only seem to get around 48% crit with 4 power charges (no diamond flask).

This is with inc crit gem 67% crit from rings, 35% from amulet. Is this normal? really unreliable damage.

if you are using barrage, it's not, you deal x10+ damage instances per shot, so the average matters more. yet, in your tree you can easily make improvements about your critical chance.

for example if you are using tornado shot, it's not a good idea to have 48% critical chance since even though TS shotguns, 48% critical chance would give you really unreliable damage.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 27, 2017, 7:53:49 AM
"
mopeskie wrote:
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
mopeskie wrote:

firstly who are u ?
seccondly telling me to uncap my self to pick a little multi sounds like horrible advice
lets rely on something can not be available permantly sounds like a great way to waste xp

Just someone who has been following this post a lot longer than you.
I gave you advice that has been discussed here multiple times... Next time you want help go back and read the last 270 pages and dont be a jerk :)

sorry i cam across rude i didnt intend to but i personally came to ask the source for the information not you because if i listened to every person on the internet who gave me advice about a build i would have no currencey and alot of broken builds so forgive me for my questioning as u still have not announced why i should listen to you untill now where u insult me by calling me a jerk and say u been following the guide ........ real mature

dont get upset i didnt want your advice i didnt come here for ur advice as i have no clue who you are

I mean your question was very much low hanging fruit as there have been many users who have come to the thread seeking advice and there's like 4-5 regulars here who have been playing the build quite frequently in addition to blasting/Rup

There are so many posts on maximizing dps, so coming to this thread, demanding to be personally spoonfed by the thread creator (and fuck everyone elses' opinions) is a little strange mate
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
AronIrulan wrote:

if you are using barrage, it's not, you deal x10+ damage instances per shot, so the average matters more. yet, in your tree you can easily make improvements about your critical chance.

for example if you are using tornado shot, it's not a good idea to have 48% critical chance since even though TS shotguns, 48% critical chance would give you really unreliable damage.

I can get like oik now i have 30% increased crit from tree extra. Brings me to less than 50 still with 4 power charges.

I mean I don't one hit T13 blue packs reliably. most of the time yeah, but it just feels lackluster.

Its got to to be the fact that the reach has terrible crit? can't think what else this would be...
Just wanted to bring attention to this build, showcased in the following video:

The Doomfletch Prism builds are very similar to Signalshot but quite glass cannon with the Abyssus helm. The main reason I bring up this showcase though is the player's choice of gloves which haven't been discussed in this thread to my knowledge:

The main selling point of these gloves is the sky high accuracy we can get from them, which lowers the need for accuracy on other gear. In the endgame we should be reaching around 350 intelligence, which translates into a massive 700 accuracy. The ES is not terrible either, depending on how high you scale your strength. Granted these gloves are not going to beat 200+ ES gloves with T1-T2 accuracy and attack speed rolls, but can be considered more of a budget option or a way to have more flexibility on other gear and not be constrained by needing accuracy elsewhere. Also, for those taking Depth Perception or Acuity on the passive tree, Shaper's Touch can allow you to redirect those points elsewhere.

The second reason why Shaper's Touch might be considered is that they are in plentiful supply, and can be corrupted for elemental weakness on hit. A level 12 Elemental Weakness (the best possible corruption) gives us -31% to regular mob resists and -12% to boss resists, which is a pretty large dps boost since weakness effectively stacks with all of our penetration. Still, Signalshot has 5 free gem slots to play around with and they can be used to set this up:

This combination gives -50% resists and -20% to boss resists. This is 8% more resist reduction than the glove implicit corruption, which increases the damage multiplier quite a bit. The totem is unnecessary when mapping, but can be deployed while you wait for Shaper to begin the fight or before you walk close enough to the Guardians to begin those fights. The curse lasts 11 seconds so it doesn't matter if the totem is destroyed shortly after the fight starts.

There is actually a third possible reason to use Shaper's Touch - increased safety when leveling:

Here I'm using a level 20 Grace instead of Hatred/Herald of Ash, and I'm using a Jade Flask to push the evasion to 20K+. This gives me a chance to evade of 57%. Without the Flask I get 41% chance to evade.

Is this a good idea? Well I'm just tossing out options but you'll have to decide for yourself. A Rumi's Concoction (particularly a legacy one), as Blasting_Cap points out, is a good defensive option too, and is likely better than a Jade Flask, but we could still potentially run Grace for an added layer of safety. Of course I'd only drop Hatred (or Wrath for the Opus users) if the damage is still enough to clear maps quickly and efficiently.

Last edited by DicemanX on Apr 27, 2017, 10:34:41 AM
"
mopeskie wrote:
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
mopeskie wrote:

firstly who are u ?
seccondly telling me to uncap my self to pick a little multi sounds like horrible advice
lets rely on something can not be available permantly sounds like a great way to waste xp

Just someone who has been following this post a lot longer than you.
I gave you advice that has been discussed here multiple times... Next time you want help go back and read the last 270 pages and dont be a jerk :)

sorry i cam across rude i didnt intend to but i personally came to ask the source for the information not you because if i listened to every person on the internet who gave me advice about a build i would have no currencey and alot of broken builds so forgive me for my questioning as u still have not announced why i should listen to you untill now where u insult me by calling me a jerk and say u been following the guide ........ real mature

dont get upset i didnt want your advice i didnt come here for ur advice as i have no clue who you are

Everything Satisfaction told you is pretty standard advice to each one of the 1001 people who have come into this thread with the same question. Furthermore, your "apology" if we can call it that, was as rude, if not more so than the original statement.

My two cents here: if you are worrying about being res capped before flasks on a pathfinder you need to reevaluate your gearing priorities for this build or pick a different build.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Apr 27, 2017, 3:56:28 PM
^

This

With flask effect one flask activation is 75 Resist of that element

If you are using Wide Oak, Bismuth base alone you can sustain easily with the provided passive tree even on a 50% Reduced Flasks + Ailment Resistant map
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
DicemanX wrote:
Just wanted to bring attention to this build, showcased in the following video:

The Doomfletch Prism builds are very similar to Signalshot but quite glass cannon with the Abyssus helm. The main reason I bring up this showcase though is the player's choice of gloves which haven't been discussed in this thread to my knowledge:

The main selling point of these gloves is the sky high accuracy we can get from them, which lowers the need for accuracy on other gear. In the endgame we should be reaching around 350 intelligence, which translates into a massive 700 accuracy. The ES is not terrible either, depending on how high you scale your strength. Granted these gloves are not going to beat 200+ ES gloves with T1-T2 accuracy and attack speed rolls, but can be considered more of a budget option or a way to have more flexibility on other gear and not be constrained by needing accuracy elsewhere. Also, for those taking Depth Perception or Acuity on the passive tree, Shaper's Touch can allow you to redirect those points elsewhere.

Great suggestion. I've been trying it out for a few maps now. It doesn't feel much different killing T13+ bosses in budget gear. But, I gained a slight amount of es and an insane amount of accuracy. I was able to drop depth perception and used those points to pickup aspect of the Lynx for crit and extra damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info