[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Mystrl wrote:
If your flasks are down you're probably about to be dead anyways since you have no leech without vinktars. If I so much as clip a reflect mob with flasks down I instantly die lol.

you can take leech nodes or use warlords mark + blasphemy.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
mopeskie wrote:

seriously advice of rely on ur flask for res is the worst advice i have ever seen given in this game regardless of the effects of a pathfinder

This build relies entirely on flasks... if you don't have them up, you aren't doing damage and you aren't leeching. You will be dead within seconds, resists or not. If you wont take the advice of people in this thread who have min-maxed the build to its completion, then i suggest you take your obstinance to another thread and another build that is a little more forgiving.
"
mopeskie wrote:
maybe if he announced that he in one of the people maintaining the build my attitude may have been different but he didnt.....

seriously advice of rely on ur flask for res is the worst advice i have ever seen given in this game regardless of the effects of a pathfinder

also the person made alot of assumptions to what my problem was all i said was that my barrage feels like its lacking now i understand more multi is a given
better advice would have been to level a little more and pick up the crit multi nodes x2
get more attack speed fix ur jewels but it didnt go down like that didnt it ?

and u cant argue with me that my need for the direct source of the information is wrong as
its like going to bob to ask how mary is feeling and why .....
ive seen many so called "beta" players give horrible advice because there veiw on the game is outdated

...... opinions are like faces every one has one but every one has a different one .....

Don't really see why blasting has to "announce" anything seeing as all the build thread here has open feedback no matter who the writer is

Also you clearly didn't look at even the last 10-15 pages of this thread (and I mean skim, not read every word)

You can deduce so easily who plays this build a lot and has experience with it, so many user here have worked hard this league to understand and build their characters

Not saying it's wrong, I see people all the time who ask for direct spoonfeed from the maker of the build, thats your right to do so even at the cost of sitting in a corner with your thumb up your ass for a couple of days as you wait, idk people prolly enjoy that feeling that's your choice

But guess what he's probably going to tell you the same thing people have been telling you, if you aren't comfortable with the flask management then the build prolly isnt for you
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 28, 2017, 8:40:51 AM
Could someone check out my version of this build on my pathfinder, im getting 40k barrage tooltip dps and i cant see why its so low <.<
"
Tyskerenn wrote:
Could someone check out my version of this build on my pathfinder, im getting 40k barrage tooltip dps and i cant see why its so low <.<

rotc, jewels and low level mostly
"
Tyskerenn wrote:

I'm getting 29k on barrage e 42k on tornado shot. i don't know what to improve to
Gems setup seems messed up at the moment
"
sil222 wrote:
"
Tyskerenn wrote:

rotc, jewels and low level mostly

really does it make that much of a diff? daamn
Just beat T16 Vaal Temple and T15 Dark Forest with this build. That's the best I've done in a single season. Thanks to blasting and to the other people on this thread who have helped me hone my character.

Friendly note... '2 Additional Barrage Projectiles' makes boss fights much easier.

I just got home drop and vaaled my legacy reach

Rarity: Normal
Reach of the Council
Spine Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 112-337 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.47 (augmented)
--------
Requirements: