[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

I'd just like to say... big thanks for this build! In all my years of PoE, this is probably the most OP bosskiller I've had (and undoubtedly my most expensive character). Over the last 5 months or so I min-max the hell out of my std bower. Lurking and watching the convo on this thread helped a lot in this process. I think I am officially "done" outside of potentially saving up for a Brood Twine.

Guardians (without phases, like mino) are dying in 1 second or less when I position well! Woohoo.

I'm sitting at:
-10.4k es
-401k barrage tooltip with all buffs/charges active
-15.1m barrage dps according to path of builders (10.5 vs shaper/guardians)

Here's my stuff:
Spoiler

PoB says brood twine takes me from 15.1 > 16.1m dps... trying to decide if it's worth saving up so much for this upgrade. Thanks again guys. :D
"
demopolos wrote:
I'd just like to say... big thanks for this build! In all my years of PoE, this is probably the most OP bosskiller I've had (and undoubtedly my most expensive character). Over the last 5 months or so I min-max the hell out of my std bower. Lurking and watching the convo on this thread helped a lot in this process. I think I am officially "done" outside of potentially saving up for a Brood Twine.

Guardians (without phases, like mino) are dying in 1 second or less when I position well! Woohoo.

I'm sitting at:
-10.4k es

Here's my stuff:
Spoiler

PoB says brood twine takes me from 15.1 > 16.1m dps... trying to decide if it's worth saving up so much for this upgrade. Thanks again guys. :D

Why would you spend that much money for a such a marginal gain when you are already at the threshold to 1 shot the hardest content? Rather

The shaper has 20 million health and if you are actually doing 16m dps then it only takes a little under one second to fully delete his health and force him to his next phase.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 28, 2017, 5:12:13 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Why would you spend that much money for a such a marginal gain when you are already at the threshold to 1 shot the hardest content?

The shaper has 20 million health and if you are actually doing 16m dps then it only takes a little more than one second to fully delete his health and force him to his next phase.

Absolutely man - I probably won't, and don't need to. Yea, shaper phases are sub 1 second unless I make a mistake.

I was just naming that Brood Twine is the final upgrade for this build for me, if I wanted to push it further for fun. I'd be buying brood and selling glyph, so it wouldn't be quite as brutal as it sounds. I have been playing for 4 years and dumped all my currency for the most part on this guy... it's kind of fun to have a WTFOP project after playing PoE for so long!

Anyway, thanks guys.

Last edited by demopolos on Apr 28, 2017, 5:39:38 PM
"
demopolos wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Why would you spend that much money for a such a marginal gain when you are already at the threshold to 1 shot the hardest content?

The shaper has 20 million health and if you are actually doing 16m dps then it only takes a little more than one second to fully delete his health and force him to his next phase.

Absolutely man - I probably won't, and don't need to. Yea, shaper phases are sub 1 second unless I make a mistake.

I was just naming that Brood Twine is the final upgrade for this build for me, if I wanted to push it further for fun. I'd be buying brood and selling glyph, so it wouldn't be quite as burtal as it sounds. I have been playing for 4 years and dumped all my currency for the most part on this guy... it's kind of fun to have a WTFOP project after playing PoE for so long!

Anyway, thanks guys.

I suppose you could argue it's in the spirit of standard to maximize the dps as much as possible, even if its total overkill - need to put that currency to use somehow :). I think that Brood Twine is never a bad investment though - unless we get new bow bases or higher tier mods in 3.0 it will still reign supreme and be very easily reseallable.

In any case, I view the build in a similar way as you - Signalshot was the first build to really prompt me to spend currency on min/maxing since its so strong and most importantly very fun to play. It also seemed like a build that was going to be quite resilient to future nerfs since it doesn't exploit double dipping or rely on movement skills. Even if ES and VP are nerfed in 3.0 this build will likely survive and flourish because it doesn't have to rely on facetanking through damage.
Is it worth using the jewel Volley Fire?
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
"
coolchrisTV wrote:
Is it worth using the jewel Volley Fire?

Not really, no.
"
demopolos wrote:

I'm sitting at:
-10.4k es

Here's my stuff:
Spoiler

upgrading your gloves something with 16APS can buff your damage very close to 16.1M. I'd do that first,
are your jewels close to perfection also?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
DicemanX wrote:
I suppose you could argue it's in the spirit of standard to maximize the dps as much as possible, even if its total overkill - need to put that currency to use somehow :). I think that Brood Twine is never a bad investment though - unless we get new bow bases or higher tier mods in 3.0 it will still reign supreme and be very easily reseallable.

In any case, I view the build in a similar way as you - Signalshot was the first build to really prompt me to spend currency on min/maxing since its so strong and most importantly very fun to play. It also seemed like a build that was going to be quite resilient to future nerfs since it doesn't exploit double dipping or rely on movement skills. Even if ES and VP are nerfed in 3.0 this build will likely survive and flourish because it doesn't have to rely on facetanking through damage.

Totally agree man. :D

Figured this is a fun character to just go bonkers on. It would be hard for GGG to just totally destroy es bow, so the gear should have staying power for the most part.

"
Rupenus wrote:
upgrading your gloves something with 16APS can buff your damage very close to 16.1M. I'd do that first,

In terms of the gloves... well mine already have 12 speed so I only can gain 4% there. It would be very expensive to do this without losing the res (i am min max exactly and need that flex suffix) and maintaining the es (I am sitting at 10.4k, don't want to dip much lower).

My jewels are pretty damn close to perfection:

And I am bringing one more BiS jewel from league as well to replace the 4th dmg% mod on the worst of the rares with a multi roll.

I am pretty sure brood at this point is my most "efficient" upgrade if I wanted to keep pushing. Thanks for taking a look! :D
oh sorry i thought they lack IAS, my bad.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
demopolos wrote:
"
DicemanX wrote:

Totally agree man. :D

Figured this is a fun character to just go bonkers on. It would be hard for GGG to just totally destroy es bow, so the gear should have staying power for the most part.

"
Rupenus wrote:

In terms of the gloves... well mine already have 12 speed so I only can gain 4% there. It would be very expensive to do this without losing the res (i am min max exactly and need that flex suffix) and maintaining the es (I am sitting at 10.4k, don't want to dip much lower).

My jewels are pretty damn close to perfection:

And I am bringing one more BiS jewel from league as well to replace the 4th dmg% mod on the worst of the rares with a multi roll.

I am pretty sure brood at this point is my most "efficient" upgrade if I wanted to keep pushing. Thanks for taking a look! :D

nice gear and good to see u doing well :)

Maybe try to throw in this on your pob setup, im curious about the results:

Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info