[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Why is Elemental Focus being used? Does this inhibit the "20% chance to freeze, shock, and ignite" from the Master Alchemist ascendancy node?

%50 more damage is cool, you cant shock, ignite bosses with full potential any way.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give an update to a great survivability / QOL I just found after experimenting:

CWDT with Frost Wall provides an excellent shield against burst ranged dmg. Your arrows still go through the wall and can dmg enemies, but no monsters can run to you.

It does seem to block many ranged attacks as well (it does block porcupine quills) but it however does not seem to block all projectiles, like the chimeral spines in scepter of god.

I tend to find that once you hit 8k plus ES you basically can only die to scenarios like the one outlined above, so I encourage you guys to try frost wall as it was a game changer for my setup.

P.S. multiple walls can appear in succession if you use a low lvl CWDT / Frost wall, which can be even better in dangerous situations.

My gear if anyone is interested:

Last edited by WalkwithWolves on Apr 24, 2017, 5:19:02 PM
Would anyone be able to check out my character franksandbeanz and see if my current Opal ring is worth attempting a energy shield % on. I don't wanna waste a exalt if the ring isn't worth it.

Also I'm going to try to use just kiara's for stun resistance instead of valyrium. Anyone else doing that who doesn't have skyforths? Id like to know how it does late game. I'm currently face rolling up to t13 maps but haven't ventured to much further yet because I don't feel I have the single target and attack speed for some late bosses.
Hi all. Loving your build blasting. It's coming along wonderfully.

Currently using LA and Barrage, not sure about switching to TS but we'll see. Here is my very budget gear if anyone is interested. With this (around 13ex total) gear, I'm able to get up to t10 with ease. t10+ can be a real challenge due to my low es, but this is nonetheless a very powerful and capable build.

Pathfinder is definitely the premier choice for ele conv; coming over from raider I'm really appreciating the bonuses afforded by optimizing flask use.

Spoiler

My only problem is squeezing out the last aura. I've got a 4 Enlighten, but it leaves me with only enough mana for one LA or two barr. I leech it all back on mobs, but it's a little iffy on the quality of life front. Anyone have any advice?

Edit: At the sacrifice of some crit multi, I picked up Charisma next to vaal pact. Could be a good choice for anyone who runs into the same issue. If i eventually get some other stun immunity I can recover the crit multi i lost on my amulet.
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
Last edited by coolchrisTV on Apr 24, 2017, 11:11:19 PM

is what im wearing gear wise i still feel as if barrage is lacking ur guidance would be appreciated
Dice your Spell Totem + Ele Weak idea worked out pretty well. Such weird parallel, it feels similar to casting a Wither Totem :D
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
what are other good alternatives fora 3 gem setup in gloves next to blink arrow? i see myself rarely using VH
and is there a tree with 1 more jewel socket? dropped a 4 prop one since i got my hands on a leg vinktars
"
mopeskie wrote:

is what im wearing gear wise i still feel as if barrage is lacking ur guidance would be appreciated

At work so couldnt spend too much time looking.
Initial thoughts. Recolor bow and use elemental focus instead of faster attacks.
drop void barrier passive and instability, pickup throatseeker +2

PS. You could look for gloves with Accuracy and attack speed.
Remember: Resistances are hardly a problem as long as you are able to use the flasks properly. 50% fire res from dying sun, 50% lightning res from vinktar, 35% all res from wise oak.
Last edited by Satisfaction on Apr 25, 2017, 4:26:11 PM
"
Satisfaction wrote:

PS. You could look for gloves with Accuracy and attack speed.
Remember: Resistances are hardly a problem as long as you are able to use the flasks properly. 50% fire res from dying sun, 50% lightning res from vinktar, 35% all res from wise oak.

This is an important point, so I'll echo it - you can skimp on resistances on gear if you can keep your flasks up 100% of the time, which is not unreasonable for Dying Sun, Wise Oak, and Taste of Hate.

You actually get 75% resists from Dying Sun and Taste of Hate, and 52% all resists from Wise Oak - don't forget the 50% flask effectiveness we get as Pathfinders :).

I'm also starting to see a lot more players using Wise Oak over Taste of Hate, although I think that Taste of Hate is still the superior option. Assuming that you can equalize your Fire and Lightning Resistances Wise Oak will reduce 15% of incoming cold damage, but a Taste of Hate will reduce 36% incoming of cold damage *and* reduce either 25% incoming physical damage for a non-legacy ToH or 38% incoming physical damage for a legacy version (which isn't too expensive). ToH is an amazing defensive flask for this build and its contribution to dps can rival the dps contribution of Wise Oak as you scale your physical damage.

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Dice your Spell Totem + Ele Weak idea worked out pretty well. Such weird parallel, it feels similar to casting a Wither Totem :D

Yeah it roughly multiplies your dps by 1.2 versus Shaper/Guardians, and its nice to just throw out the totem against Shaper while you wait for the fight to begin. This build basically has 5 open slots for gems, so if we want to push the offense we can slot Ele Weakness + Totem and level 4 Enhance + Blood Rage (join that Enhance to the Ice Golem for improved Golem survivability).
Last edited by DicemanX on Apr 25, 2017, 7:46:15 PM
So I reskilled my lvl 99 wander in LHC to SignalShot, as bosses just didn't went as smooth as I would like them to go.

I have to say, SignalShot is great! The clear, the single target... it just feels amazing.

However I have the issue that at certain packs with an reflect aura, i simply oneshot myself if my vinktars is e.g. not up.

This is especially annoying when im spawning beyond (since beyond is very important for my progress to get to 100)

My gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info