[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

There's very little you can do about that. I recommend getting used to spamming vinktars a lot.
"
Fabixx wrote:
So I reskilled my lvl 99 wander in LHC to SignalShot, as bosses just didn't went as smooth as I would like them to go.

I have to say, SignalShot is great! The clear, the single target... it just feels amazing.

However I have the issue that at certain packs with an reflect aura, i simply oneshot myself if my vinktars is e.g. not up.

This is especially annoying when im spawning beyond (since beyond is very important for my progress to get to 100)

My gear:
Spoiler

dont use ppad in your LA setup, use chain + pierce, since your pierce chance is not 100% they can work together.

ppad increases X-Y damage dramatically so you die to reflect. faster attacks + pierce or faster attacks / chain is my setup with LA. (there can be better setups, but ppad is a no-no for sure)

i see that you are into getting frenzy charges, that is great but also another solution for reflect is to use herald of ash. thanks to it's overkill ignite damage while you are killing the mobs around the reflect mob, reflect mob dies meanwhile to ignite damag or his health gets reduced to the amount where you can't kill yourself with reflect.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 26, 2017, 5:03:51 AM
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
mopeskie wrote:

is what im wearing gear wise i still feel as if barrage is lacking ur guidance would be appreciated

At work so couldnt spend too much time looking.
Initial thoughts. Recolor bow and use elemental focus instead of faster attacks.
drop void barrier passive and instability, pickup throatseeker +2

PS. You could look for gloves with Accuracy and attack speed.
Remember: Resistances are hardly a problem as long as you are able to use the flasks properly. 50% fire res from dying sun, 50% lightning res from vinktar, 35% all res from wise oak.

firstly who are u ?
seccondly telling me to uncap my self to pick a little multi sounds like horrible advice
lets rely on something can not be available permantly sounds like a great way to waste xp
"
mopeskie wrote:

firstly who are u ?
seccondly telling me to uncap my self to pick a little multi sounds like horrible advice
lets rely on something can not be available permantly sounds like a great way to waste xp

Just someone who has been following this post a lot longer than you.
I gave you advice that has been discussed here multiple times... Next time you want help go back and read the last 270 pages and dont be a jerk :)
"
mopeskie wrote:
firstly who are u ?

/facepalm
really awesome and detailed guide man. Really interested in leveling a ranger and using this build but im just wondering if I can clear all content with 22ex and 1000c budget. Tips would be highly appreciated, cheers!

Hey dude, i really struggle to get the results you do in your video, i feel my gear is mostly a tier short of mirror stuff and i have half your dps is brood twine really that much ?

Character: Twitchthrow

Any tips would be appreciated on gear to improve.
Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 27, 2017, 1:18:19 AM
"
Fabixx wrote:
So I reskilled my lvl 99 wander in LHC to SignalShot, as bosses just didn't went as smooth as I would like them to go.

I have to say, SignalShot is great! The clear, the single target... it just feels amazing.

However I have the issue that at certain packs with an reflect aura, i simply oneshot myself if my vinktars is e.g. not up.

This is especially annoying when im spawning beyond (since beyond is very important for my progress to get to 100)

My gear:
Spoiler

Drop promise, use a high rolled rumi's. This is what I did when hitting 100 on this build. Legacy would be ideal. The flask buffs it gets makes it really smooth for mapping.
"
stormyknight wrote:

Hey dude, i really struggle to get the results you do in your video, i feel my gear is mostly a tier short of mirror stuff and i have half your dps is brood twine really that much ?

Character: Twitchthrow

Any tips would be appreciated on gear to improve.

- How about you try specing into vaal pact? You do not have a legacy vinktars and no VP taken lol.

- I wouldnt call your rings 1 tier below mirrored. They are decent-ish but much can be improved

- Get the APS/CAST speed enchant on your boots.

- You're running 3 prop jewels, the damage potential landing a pure 4 prop is quite large.

- wrong gem links on barrage. No vaal haste? That's a massive intial damage burst for bosses if you pop it. Follow the guide's gemlinks?

the list can go on, but lets start with those couple first. I'm quite confident fixing your instant leech issue will be a massive improvement.
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
mopeskie wrote:

firstly who are u ?

Just someone who has been following this post a lot longer than you.
I gave you advice that has been discussed here multiple times... Next time you want help go back and read the last 270 pages and dont be a jerk :)

sorry i cam across rude i didnt intend to but i personally came to ask the source for the information not you because if i listened to every person on the internet who gave me advice about a build i would have no currencey and alot of broken builds so forgive me for my questioning as u still have not announced why i should listen to you untill now where u insult me by calling me a jerk and say u been following the guide ........ real mature

dont get upset i didnt want your advice i didnt come here for ur advice as i have no clue who you are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info