By far the worse community.

"
jackof8lades wrote:

There see me adressing each point and shitting all over them.

So your definition of "shitting all over" his questions, is answering them with "I don't know" or "I don't give a shit"?

You seem like a very intelligent guy. Also, you seem rather kind. Helpful, even.

EDIT: And to your "How are they supposed to know? i dont know grow a brain mb?"-comment. Wasn't that exactly what he was trying to do? Gather information to learn something? By asking questions?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Sep 23, 2016, 8:00:03 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

There see me adressing each point and shitting all over them.

So your definition of "shitting all over" his questions, is answering them with "I don't know" or "I don't give a shit"?

My points are perfectly valid and do indeed shit all over his points i just dont sugercoat anything i like to keep it simple.

You seem like a very intelligent guy. Also, you seem rather kind. Helpful, even.

Helpfull here that is again i can be as helpfull or not helpfull as i want i am under no obligation legaly or even moraly to help others in game.

EDIT: And to your "How are they supposed to know? i dont know grow a brain mb?"-comment. Wasn't that exactly what he was trying to do? Gather information to learn something? By asking questions?

Growing a brain is never a bad thing part of that is that you have a sceptical mind, if you dont and just accept any and all information you are an idiot,never accept anything at face vallue not just a lesson for ingame but real life as well.
White knights like you just wanna coddle the op reasure him tell him this is a safespace,you just make him weak,my words as harsh as you might find them will serve him much better in game and indeed in life then your coddling.

It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Sep 23, 2016, 8:20:47 AM
Growing a brain, like "how to quote a post"?

Ok, just out of curiosity, as a guy that doesn't take pleasure in other peoples misery, can you tell me what's "fun" or "cool" or "entertaining" by providing false information (that may brick his best item) to a player that's clearly new to this game?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Sep 23, 2016, 8:55:05 AM
First off, age and maturity are two wholly separate things. Frankly, when I call someone a kid on the internet, I don't actually know or care what their actual age is. If you're going to act like a stupid brat, you get treated like a stupid brat, end of story. That said, everyone is prone to moments of immaturity. The difference is that the truly mature people don't let other people be hurt by their immature moments. God knows I'll jump in on a round of Harambe memes, but the most harm that can do is be mildly irritating.

Basically what I'm getting at here is that there is one golden rule that everyone on the internet needs to adhere to:

DON'T BE A DICK.
This is a buff™
well you´re not wrong..

League of legends who is notorious for the bad player community, sadly has a way more friendly and including commmunity.

MY theory is that it's because PoE is a more solo oriented game, where player interaction is mainly avoided unless necessary e.g. you´re stuck in the game, need to trade, etc..

Also the people you see on the forums telling people like you to "stfu and gtfo" have alot of the supporter packs. They probably just regret wasting alot of money and feel like you are dissing "their" game when you say anything slightly out of line. Sadly they are the ones chasing new players away and they don´t realise they are the ones killing the game.

I sure as hell wont introduce any new people to PoE and is only going to play with my roomie. Luckiy there are alot of good arpgs out there where you dont have to deal with a hardcore angry nerd community like this one.
Last edited by champloncar on Sep 23, 2016, 9:14:39 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
Growing a brain, like "how to quote a post"?

ill quote however the fuck i like

Ok, just out of curiosity, as a guy that doesn't take pleasure in other peoples misery, can you tell me what's "fun" or "cool" or "entertaining" by providing false information (that may brick his best item) to a player that's clearly new to this game?

And again if you do what other ppl say whitout thinking its your own damn fault have been over this done whit this point.

It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Ah, also, I love the they will only be stronger next time argument.

It is only for their own good!

Where is the moment you are actually doing something wrong, and not making someone stronger?

Nobody is calling for safe spaces. Just don't go around being a dick. That is all. All you are doing trying to do is to prove that somehow OP is to blame for you giving him false information, and him not realizing you are doing this. I have a better fix - consider that OP might not know that you are joking, and is expecting serious answers, and simply give him the answers he needs.

Also, please not that I did not point any of these insults at you. If you feel offended, remember that offense is taken - not given.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
jackof8lades wrote:

And again if you do what other ppl say whitout thinking its your own damn fault have been over this done whit this point.

Still don't know how to quote. Ok.

You know you weren't even close to answering my question, right?
"
Perq wrote:

Where is the moment you are actually doing something wrong, and not making someone stronger?

Nobody is calling for safe spaces. Just don't go around being a dick. That is all. All you are doing trying to do is to prove that somehow OP is to blame for you giving him false information, and him not realizing you are doing this. I have a better fix - consider that OP might not know that you are joking, and is expecting serious answers, and simply give him the answers he needs.

Also, please not that I did not point any of these insults at you. If you feel offended, remember that offense is taken - not given.

You do nothing to disprove the made stronger argument. just linking some wiki isnt the same as proving a counterargument.

But you are calling for safe spaces you are just not using the word but you said it yourself you wanna be mod and ban all the ppl you consider by your own arbitrary standards to be unsuited for global chat.

At this point i am beating a dead horse whit the dont take anything at face vallue but fuck it once more i gues DONT TAKE ANYTHING AT FACE VALLUE!
And giving him the answer he needs is not mine or anyone else his job fuck his needs they are of no concern of mine,and they shouldnt be of anyone else either(ingame that is).

Try reading what i said about the insults there i dont give 2 shits about your sad attempts to insult cause i am not made out of paper,i was merely pointing out what a hypocrit you are.
It's ok to be white

"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

You do nothing to disprove the made stronger argument. just linking some wiki isnt the same as proving a counterargument.

But you are calling for safe spaces you are just not using the word but you said it yourself you wanna be mod and ban all the ppl you consider by your own arbitrary standards to be unsuited for global chat.

At this point i am beating a dead horse whit the dont take anything at face vallue but fuck it once more i gues DONT TAKE ANYTHING AT FACE VALLUE!
And giving him the answer he needs is not mine or anyone else his job fuck his needs they are of no concern of mine,and they shouldnt be of anyone else either(ingame that is).

Try reading what i said about the insults there i dont give 2 shits about your sad attempts to insult cause i am not made out of paper,i was merely pointing out what a hypocrit you are.

TL;dr: I want to be a dick and not get called out for it. Your like that kid that steals shit off the teacher's desk. "HAHA just kidding" if you get caught, free shit for you if you don't.

You want to be a dick to people? Go to 4chan, twitch, or reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info