By far the worse community.

"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
Game does have alot of elitist trolls in global that will do their best to trick you into wrecking your gear.

Alas so true. The first time I asked a question in global chat I was told it could be fixed by cntrl alt F4!

Lol - Welcome to the Club.
"
MFairfax wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
Game does have alot of elitist trolls in global that will do their best to trick you into wrecking your gear.

Alas so true. The first time I asked a question in global chat I was told it could be fixed by cntrl alt F4!

Lol - Welcome to the Club.

Free-to-play games always attract certain types of nasty players that will think it's ok to be snarky and think it's funny to provide false/wrong information to less knowledgeable and new players just to make them screw up their build. These players are most definitely juvenile in their thinking and are also probably juvenile in age. If PoE had a $15.00 USD cost to play most of these players wouldn't be here and we'd all be better for it.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
So we should shoot and hang ppl for making a joke?
Like seriously the demonization of ppl making a joke in global is unreal.
If you dont want to fall "victim" of these jokes there are 2 things you can and should do.
1: Grow a fucking sence of humor and learn to take a fucking joke.
2: Be sceptical of what ppl tell you,if you blindly follow what other ppl tell you everything that happens after is your own damn fault and you have 0 right to complain.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
The guy above me has a point, many things are said out of humor and mindless entertainment.

My experience so far has been mostly positive. This community is more mature and productive than the LoL community, by far. Of course, the sample size is much smaller... but as far as communities in general are concerned, this one isn't too bad.

The community could be a lot worse, in my opinion this community has some amazing individuals.

Poe.trade was created by xyz, a part of our community who still continues to contribute by keeping it maintained and improving it.

We have some widely known helpers like Raics and Vipermagi, whose status is now quite legendary in that field. If you ever visit this forum, you know these guys, always helpful and answering questions and participating in discussions.

viperesque/ignarsoll who kept the unique thread going and put in a lot of work to consolidate all the uniques in the game in a single thread with a good format (they are probably more things they did for the community but alas I only know them by these).

People who maintain the wiki, make guides to help out newbies and generally active positive parts of community are at nearly every step in this forum.

Saying this community is by far the worst is a false statement, if anything I find it great.
Always people discussing things, some threads are obviously of higher quality than others, but the forums are at least alive and there are interesting stuff to read about.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Goodbye then. The more you find us bad the more we are eager to drive you away.
I think you havent tried league of legends yet.. it makes this community look like a dream.
You guys writing about community because of this topic but you dont realize that op is the problem. Spamming forum because one guy said to him to vaal Tabula Rasa? Its not even bad idea. Looks like op have mental problems...
"
Time2Kill wrote:
yes. The community this game sucks. yes. yes it does.

Welcome to the internet .
Huh, I was expecting this thread to be about worse stuff. I'm new and pretty much the first thing I saw in global was a bunch of nazi propoganda and tons of blatant racism. Far, far, worse than twitch chat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info