By far the worse community.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
You do nothing to disprove the made stronger argument. just linking some wiki isnt the same as proving a counterargument.

In other words, you can't be arsed to read it.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
But you are calling for safe spaces you are just not using the word but you said it yourself you wanna be mod and ban all the ppl you consider by your own arbitrary standards to be unsuited for global chat.

There are so many layers of wrong here I could write a novel about it. By your logic, it's your fault if I strut up and take a crowbar to your skull because you failed to defend yourself.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
At this point i am beating a dead horse whit the dont take anything at face vallue but fuck it once more i gues DONT TAKE ANYTHING AT FACE VALLUE!

Y'know, sometimes I have to wonder if people like you ever actually leave the house. Out here in reality-land, giving deliberate misinformation with the intent to harm will have dire consequences.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
And giving him the answer he needs is not mine or anyone else his job fuck his needs they are of no concern of mine,and they shouldnt be of anyone else either(ingame that is).

So you won't take the time to give a right answer, but you WILL take the time to troll. Truly amazing.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
Try reading what i said about the insults there i dont give 2 shits about your sad attempts to insult cause i am not made out of paper,i was merely pointing out what a hypocrit you are.

You sure about that, chief? Because I've not seen someone triggered into full tantrum mode like this since the last time I watched a kid self-destruct on the League of Legend forums.
This is a buff™
"
TheNippleman wrote:

TL;dr: I want to be a dick and not get called out for it. Your like that kid that steals shit off the teacher's desk. "HAHA just kidding" if you get caught, free shit for you if you don't.

You want to be a dick to people? Go to 4chan, twitch, or reddit.

Call me out all you want.

And i am a dick to ppl how? i dont troll ingame or provide falls answers or partake in memes.
Having said that i find some of that stuff quite hilarious.
You can find me a dick all you want but first get your facts straight you are asuming alot here.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Sep 23, 2016, 10:39:14 AM
"
"
jackof8lades wrote:
You do nothing to disprove the made stronger argument. just linking some wiki isnt the same as proving a counterargument.

In other words, you can't be arsed to read it.

Indeed you are absolutely right i cant be bothered still it is not an actual argument.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
But you are calling for safe spaces you are just not using the word but you said it yourself you wanna be mod and ban all the ppl you consider by your own arbitrary standards to be unsuited for global chat.

There are so many layers of wrong here I could write a novel about it. By your logic, it's your fault if I strut up and take a crowbar to your skull because you failed to defend yourself.

So a joke is the same as physical assault? nice logic i could write a novel on just how flawed that logic is.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
At this point i am beating a dead horse whit the dont take anything at face vallue but fuck it once more i gues DONT TAKE ANYTHING AT FACE VALLUE!

Y'know, sometimes I have to wonder if people like you ever actually leave the house. Out here in reality-land, giving deliberate misinformation with the intent to harm will have dire consequences.

Says the guy who thinks a game is the same as the real world.
Me thinks your the one who never leaves the house.
Also harm? lol at this argument thinking actual harm was done here just shows how out of tough whit reality ppl like you are.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
And giving him the answer he needs is not mine or anyone else his job fuck his needs they are of no concern of mine,and they shouldnt be of anyone else either(ingame that is).

So you won't take the time to give a right answer, but you WILL take the time to troll. Truly amazing.

I do not troll get your facts straight you writing this down just shows how dishonest ppl like you are.

"
jackof8lades wrote:
Try reading what i said about the insults there i dont give 2 shits about your sad attempts to insult cause i am not made out of paper,i was merely pointing out what a hypocrit you are.

You sure about that, chief? Because I've not seen someone triggered into full tantrum mode like this since the last time I watched a kid self-destruct on the League of Legend forums.
Yep i am sure
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
TheNippleman wrote:

TL;dr: I want to be a dick and not get called out for it. Your like that kid that steals shit off the teacher's desk. "HAHA just kidding" if you get caught, free shit for you if you don't.

You want to be a dick to people? Go to 4chan, twitch, or reddit.

Call me out all you want.

And i am a dick to ppl how? i dont troll ingame or provide falls answers or partake in memes.
Having said that i find some of that stuff quite hilarious.
You can find me a dick all you want but first get your facts straight you are asuming alot here.

You wouldn't be defending him so vehemently unless you yourself took part in such an action. And there is actually no justification for what he did. Oh, you invited me to trade, and I took all your own map portals? I was just kidding.

Jokes are fine. Screwing with people's items when they need help is not. If you can't tell the difference, nothing anyone says is going to make any difference.
"
TheNippleman wrote:

You wouldn't be defending him so vehemently unless you yourself took part in such an action. And there is actually no justification for what he did. Oh, you invited me to trade, and I took all your own map portals? I was just kidding.

And again whit the false accusations.
What is it whit you ppl trying to use falls accusations and assumptions about my ingame behaviour as an argument.

Jokes are fine. Screwing with people's items when they need help is not. If you can't tell the difference, nothing anyone says is going to make any difference.

PPl are not srewing whit your items the only one that can do that is you,you are responsible for your own actions.

It's ok to be white

"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
TheNippleman wrote:

And again whit the false accusations.
What is it whit you ppl trying to use falls accusations and assumptions about my ingame behaviour as an argument.

PPl are not srewing whit your items the only one that can do that is you,you are responsible for your own actions.

I parked my car in a neighborhood that was bad.

I did that because someone who lived in the city said parking there was cheaper than a lot.

Car got broken into, call the police.

You are responsible for parking your car there.

Should have known that guy was lying, even though you didn't know him and had no reason to believe he would.

Why didn't you think he was trying to prank you?
Last edited by TheNippleman on Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:50 AM
"
TheNippleman wrote:

I did that because someone who lived in the city said parking there was cheaper than a lot.

Should have known that guy was lying, even though you didn't know him and had no reason to believe he would.

So you take the word of strangers irl?
Is that something you tell your kids too?
Its ok son if a stranger offers you candy and a ride in his buss just go along cuase afterall we cant asume he is a pedo mb its just a helpfull and friendly stranger.
Great advice.
It's ok to be white

Last edited by jackof8lades on Sep 23, 2016, 12:12:09 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
TheNippleman wrote:

So you take the word of strangers irl?
Is that something you tell your kids too?
Its ok son if a stranger offers you candy and a ride in his buss just go along cuase afterall we cant asume he is a pedo mb its just a helpfull and friendly stranger.
Great advice.

Omg, I'm really happy I don't live in your world. Ridicoulus.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Being naive don't justify others bad deeds. It may in some cases explain the outcome, but not the bad deed itself. If I give a stranger my Mirror in a mirror service deal, and he don't deliver, the outcome may be my fault for being naive, but it doesn't justify his actions.

Blaming a noob for being naive, asking global for help, does not justify other peoples action.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Perq wrote:

So you are telling me that telling lies is ok, because responsibility is on listener side, so he has to know that these are lies? That is some next level logic there, Sir. Congrats.

This has nothing to do with SJW, Sir. It is simply a common sense of not being a douchebag. While jokes are fine, making jokes from people's serious questions, and then calling them dumb for not realizing they are being trolled is beyond stupid.
All you are doing here is excusing yourself, shifting the blame to your victims, and then suggesting that they must have Asperger's syndrome, because they haven't caught up. Lol.

"
Bnethor wrote:

To sum up to your 1. and 2.: basically anyone without Asperger's syndrome should be able to tell when they're being trolled.

So you cry about me bringing up age to the discussion, but will freely spew around random Asperger's syndrome insults? Yet again - congrats. :=)

Well it's quite obvious that there are lies when there's conflicting information? As I mentioned it's rare that there's only false information flying around.

Main thing I'm saying here is that the world is how it is and it's better to accept it and play by the rules. There are always going to be dicks and ultimately the only thing you have to protect yourself is your own vigilance. Double check when something doesn't sound right, search for more info, whatever it takes.

Also you've made some fairly heavy assumptions that I've let slide about how I'd enjoy other peoples suffering or that I'm insulting people with the comment about Asperger's.

What I'm saying is that if there's no "major malfunction" such as Asperger's people should have the capability to figure these things out. What kind of person even uses a disease to insult someone? Like wtf :D People seem to judge all kinds of comments as slights way too easily here. We're men, what is it with the victim mentality?! (Time for the feminists to get triggered). Again, shit happens, deal with it!

P.S. Disclaimer - I don't troll and it's not my own behavior I'm justifying, nor the trolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info