By far the worse community.

"
Terolo18 wrote:
I think you havent tried league of legends yet.. it makes this community look like a dream.

Truth!
This type of post is a disservice to all the OTHER awesome people you never found / ran into. Bothering to post this here means that you never took a look at the class forums and the amazingly detailed builds and guides content creators have taken the time to craft.

Take a little time to explore the forums, familiarize yourself more with the game via wiki, or even start your own thread (and ask for help there instead of posting just to say 'boohoo I quit').

What you see in ANY general chat is just more of the same - low effort troll / mindless replies and content that shouldn't be surprising to you in 2016.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
So we should shoot and hang ppl for making a joke?
Like seriously the demonization of ppl making a joke in global is unreal.
If you dont want to fall "victim" of these jokes there are 2 things you can and should do.
1: Grow a fucking sence of humor and learn to take a fucking joke.
2: Be sceptical of what ppl tell you,if you blindly follow what other ppl tell you everything that happens after is your own damn fault and you have 0 right to complain.

I'd shoot. :) Just kidding, I'd just ban you.

If you are THAT inconsiderate, that you see nothing wrong in fucking people's FIRST EXPERIENCE in the game, because you are apparently have nothing better to do, and have to spew memes like a retarded 16yo, I see no reason not to shoo... ban you.

1. How the fuck are they supposed to know that you are joking around? They are asking for advice, asking a question - they are vulnerable. And what you do? You joke around for no apparent reason, other than being inconsiderate fucktard, who has nothing better to do.
2. Again, how in the fuck are they supposed to know who is joking, and who is being serious? If they knew who is being serious, and who is joking, THEY WOULDN'T ASK THE QUESTION. You... silly... person. >__>

If there was an option to become Global 1 moderator, I'd gladly do it for free, and perma ban all of the inconsiderate people like you, so that new players can actually get to know something, and not be joking material for bored 16 yo like yourself.

YOU are the reason of terrible OP's experience.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
If you dont want to fall "victim" of these jokes there are 2 things you can and should do.
2: Be sceptical of what ppl tell you,if you blindly follow what other ppl tell you everything that happens after is your own damn fault and you have 0 right to complain.

If you are THAT inconsiderate, that you see nothing wrong in fucking people's FIRST EXPERIENCE in the game, because you are apparently have nothing better to do, and have to spew memes like a retarded 16yo, I see no reason not to shoo... ban you.

Who says i do? I am 36 btw i am just not bothered by it cause i am not a whiny little kid and i have an actual spine.

1. How the fuck are they supposed to know that you are joking around? They are asking for advice, asking a question - they are vulnerable. And what you do? You joke around for no apparent reason, other than being inconsiderate fucktard, who has nothing better to do.

I couldnt care less if ppl know this or not ask advice all you want i nor anyone else is under any obligation to answer questions.

2. Again, how in the fuck are they supposed to know who is joking, and who is being serious? If they knew who is being serious, and who is joking, THEY WOULDN'T ASK THE QUESTION. You... silly... person. >__>

How are they supposed to know? i dont know grow a brain mb?

If there was an option to become Global 1 moderator, I'd gladly do it for free, and perma ban all of the inconsiderate people like you, so that new players can actually get to know something, and not be joking material for bored 16 yo like yourself.

Surprised you dont use the word safespace here cause thats what you are advocating here and again i am 36 and i dont joke around whit ppl i just defend the right of other ppl to do so.

Terrible experience? What they shot his mother in front of him?
The op fell for a joke cause he is dumb thats all that happened here.
And quit frankly the op is a bit of an asshole to claim that this community is the worst simply cause he was dumb.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Sep 23, 2016, 7:50:03 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Bullied at school much?

I detest people who bring up age into these discussions. Just because you've lived on this earth longer doesn't automatically make you more mature or wise.

Perq here is a perfect example - he forgot to grow a pair over 20 years ago :D
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

Who says i do? I am 36 btw i am just not bothered by it cause i am not a whiny little kid and i have an actual spine.

I couldnt care less if ppl know this or not ask advice all you want i nor anyone else is under any obligation to answer questions.

How are they supposed to know? i dont know gow a brain mb?

Surprised you dont use the word safespace here cause thats what you are advocating here and again i am 36 and i dont joke around whit ppl i just defend the right of other ppl to do so.

And quit frankly the op is a bit of an asshole to claim that this community is the worst simply cause he was dumb.

How does that even remotely address anything I said? Random much, lol.
What is your major malfunction, soldier? What is your difficulty in understand that there is no way to tell apart, if that was a joke, or not, if OP had NO KNOWLEDGE of what these things work?
It is a joke to someone who has that knowledge, and you know they do.

"
Bnethor wrote:

Bullied at school much?

I detest people who bring up age into these discussions. Just because you've lived on this earth longer doesn't automatically make you more mature or wise.

Perq here is a perfect example - he forgot to grow a pair over 20 years ago :D

And if I were, would that be funny to you? Suffering of others makes you giggle? :_) Kinda fucked up thing to do, you know?
All in all, your argument is dumb ad hominem (or at least poor attempt at it).

I've got a pair, and because of that I'm not afraid to be responsible for what I'm doing (and saying), instead of being (or protecting) 16 yo meme-lords of Global 1, who take zero responsibility of their actions, or pretend that they are doing nothing wrong. Note that I never said every 16 yo is a meme-lord.

Again, address what I said, or be silent.
Last edited by Perq on Sep 23, 2016, 5:07:41 AM
"
Perq wrote:

What is your major malfunction, soldier? What is your difficulty in understand that there is no way to tell apart, if that was a joke, or not, if OP had NO KNOWLEDGE of what these things work?

i adressed all your points but you are unable to refute so you claim my points are not adressing anything, lol way to get out of any argument.
furthermore just cause all of points got shit on by me and others doesnt mean you have to insult them you claim to have the higher moral ground here yet you insult everyone who disagrees whit you,you sir are a hypocrit.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
Perq wrote:

And if I were, would that be funny to you? Suffering of others makes you giggle? :_) Kinda fucked up thing to do, you know?

I've got a pair, and because of that I'm not afraid to be responsible for what I'm doing (and saying), instead of being (or protecting) 16 yo meme-lords of Global 1, who take zero responsibility of their actions, or pretend that they are doing nothing wrong. Note that I never said every 16 yo is a meme-lord.

"Meme-lords" are boring and unoriginal. I don't really get why you'd be spouting some phrase someone else came up with over and over again. Come up with your own stuff!

That said, the major responsibility lies on the listener, in this case the op. It's a good exercise for life in general to be able to pick up cues about something not being right even without any prior knowledge of the subject. Usually when it comes to jokes, there's going to be conflicting information since half of people are pretty much telling the truth. That alone should be a clue that something is up.

If meme-lords are at the other end of the spectrum, social justice warriors are at the other. The old adage "fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me" applies really well here. I guess you're trying to do "the right thing" but really, there isn't any great injustice going on. The whole white knight act suggests that the op isn't capable of taking care of himself. I feel that to be rather insulting to the op - let people learn from their mistakes. They'll be much stronger for it.

To sum up to your 1. and 2.: basically anyone without Asperger's syndrome should be able to tell when they're being trolled.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

i adressed all your points but you are unable to refute so you claim my points are not adressing anything, lol way to get out of any argument.
furthermore just cause all of points got shit on by me and others doesnt mean you have to insult them you claim to have the higher moral ground here yet you insult everyone who disagrees whit you,you sir are a hypocrit.

Point me to the place you even remotely answered my question: How can one know whenever these are jokes, or not, if one has no knowledge about these subjects.
Also, point me to the place where I insult you. If asking you the same question twice (or in this case, trice) in order to get the answer is insulting to you - well, maybe just answer the goddamn question? :=)

"
Bnethor wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

"Meme-lords" are boring and unoriginal. I don't really get why you'd be spouting some phrase someone else came up with over and over again. Come up with your own stuff!

That said, the major responsibility lies on the listener, in this case the op. It's a good exercise for life in general to be able to pick up cues about something not being right even without any prior knowledge of the subject. Usually when it comes to jokes, there's going to be conflicting information since half of people are pretty much telling the truth. That alone should be a clue that something is up.

If meme-lords are at the other end of the spectrum, social justice warriors are at the other. The old adage "fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me" applies really well here. I guess you're trying to do "the right thing" but really, there isn't any great injustice going on. The whole white knight act suggests that the op isn't capable of taking care of himself. I feel that to be rather insulting to the op - let people learn from their mistakes. They'll be much stronger for it.

So you are telling me that telling lies is ok, because responsibility is on listener side, so he has to know that these are lies? That is some next level logic there, Sir. Congrats.

This has nothing to do with SJW, Sir. It is simply a common sense of not being a douchebag. While jokes are fine, making jokes from people's serious questions, and then calling them dumb for not realizing they are being trolled is beyond stupid.
All you are doing here is excusing yourself, shifting the blame to your victims, and then suggesting that they must have Asperger's syndrome, because they haven't caught up. Lol.

Also, bonus points:

Spoiler
[/quote]
"
Bnethor wrote:

To sum up to your 1. and 2.: basically anyone without Asperger's syndrome should be able to tell when they're being trolled.

So you cry about me bringing up age to the discussion, but will freely spew around random Asperger's syndrome insults? Yet again - congrats. :=)
Last edited by Perq on Sep 23, 2016, 7:31:18 AM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are they supposed to know? i dont know grow a brain mb?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There see me adressing each point and shitting all over them.
As for the insults you call me a 16 year old memelord or at least you say i am acting like one you call me a silly person then ask what my major malfuntion is pretty insulting stuff right there,not that it bothers me cause i am not made out of paper.
It's ok to be white

Last edited by jackof8lades on Sep 23, 2016, 7:53:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info