By far the worse community.

"
MadCat04 wrote:
It is not stupid

Of course it is. Being a jerk is always stupid. I'm not saying they ARE stupid, but acting like a jerk is a stupid act, online or not. Yes, it is "allowed", but that doesn't make the act less stupid. Being stupid is also allowed, but it's still stupid :P

Scamming is also "allowed" in PoE. It's not "fine" morally.

Yes, there will always be jerks, and there's nothing we can do about it. Yes, stop being naive will help. Yes, expect to be jerked around will help. Yes, stop acting like a victim will help. Yes, it's allowed to be jerks - but it will always be a stupid thing to do.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Exactly but there are instances where being a jerk is not bad. I always like to jerk the jerk or mess with people that that game to seriously. Those are my salt mines.
U need to play some dota 2 ....just normal match....because playing ranked will drive u crazy

Edited:

Dude turn off global turn off trade chat and just read the good post on reddit.
Use poe.trade for the copypaste link. buy currency on poe.currency.
Pm the guy u want to buy a thing. he doesnt answer? move on to the next one...he doesnt answer..then U are tying to get a skyforth for 1ex .... ALWAYS skip the first 2 or 3 items posted on poe.trade. because ...u know getting a cospris will for 1ex is not going to happen....getting 8jews for 1c is not a thing anymore...

Melee 2 Hander Since nemesis.

Melee forever!
Last edited by Gallote_CHC on Oct 4, 2016, 3:15:58 PM
Dude you think this is a bad community you should come play some PuG WoW now thats a toxic nightmare and no mistake.

Also as other have mentioned the very first thing I do is turn off global and NEVER turn it back on oh and dont buy or sell anything or have auto accept trade on or duel or party invite, hmmmm lol, you might be right.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Oct 4, 2016, 8:09:19 PM
"
Time2Kill wrote:
First. Sorry for the rage at ya's and being insulting. Let me explain what happened and in hindsight it was probably nothing. I found a Tabula Rasa Simple robe. And i asked in chat what should i do with it. And somebody replied "Use Vaal Orb and Corrupt it". And so i did. And now it is just a Corrupted Tabula Rasa. No other stats. So is it fucked? and what do you do with it?

this is actually a good advice. I would even understand if it turned into a 1 socket shit rare, but you got no change.... your post is very ironic at this point
"
Time2Kill wrote:
yes. The community this game sucks. yes. yes it does.
Relax. You could be dead. Or never existed.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info