(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

Hey, im wondering how to upgrade my gear to improve dps? (other than really expensive jewels). Would appreciate if one can help me, my char is lmaopewpew
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/benbubam
this is my gear may u check this and give me some idea for me!
i got 9k life + 8k8 dps using MOM
is it good?
Managed to get a +1 Curses

Curious if anyone has played around with this. Seems like it might be a decent alternative to a bloodgrip if worms can proc the instant 1% of life recovery on every kill.

Thoughts?

Curious if the guaranteed boss unholy might/onslaught is enough of a down-side to avoid it. I wouldn't do guardians with it, but the perma onslaught plus a cwdt phase run might make mapping that much faster.
Last edited by prescben on Nov 2, 2016, 2:24:24 PM
"
prescben wrote:
Managed to get a +1 Curses

Curious if anyone has played around with this. Seems like it might be a decent alternative to a bloodgrip if worms can proc the instant 1% of life recovery on every kill.

Thoughts?

Curious if the guaranteed boss unholy might/onslaught is enough of a down-side to avoid it. I wouldn't do guardians with it, but the perma onslaught plus a cwdt phase run might make mapping that much faster.

Slayer gets onslaught for 20s on killing rares anyways. And 1% life is nothing compared to the instant flasks you spam anyways. For me giving permanent onslaught & unholy might to enemies would be too big a downside. Double life on bloodgrip is just too good to replace imho...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
"
cheelos wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey guys,

I am actually playing this great build and having massive fun! Thats for the great guide!

I am a bit confused and would love to understand one thing:

It happend from time to time that I enter a map - no matter of what level it has, just happened in a lev. 79 Estuary map, where I go in, pop my flasks and die to the very first grey mob. Instantly.

I thaught Elemental reflect wouldnt harm me at all. Well, I had maps where that is the case. But this time again, I have the feeling its that what is killing me. The map has: 27% more magic monsters, 18% ele reflect, 90% extra as lightning, bloodline mod, 2 bosses.

Any idea what happens there?

Open your profile. 100% you have a spell on cwdt that is killing you. I had discharge and Nova before ( Nova only does 4k ).

Thanks for your help. Opened it now. No idea why it was privat tbh.
I checked and noticed the molten shell in one cwdt setups instead of the regular increased duration.
I can't remamber if I used that before, but probably it might be that.

Must of been a Ele weakness map + reflect. That vortex killed you. Imo copy my build gems. They are more optimal. Lvl 16 cwdt means you only need half the damage to trigger gems. If you want more dps I'd put discharge but molten shell at lvl 20 offers 16k damage per trigger + bonus armor + it pros each second due to deodre.
\]
Nice Build.
Last edited by Roobal on Nov 3, 2016, 4:49:21 PM
er.. guys if im able to cap my resist (at 169>) is it viable to incorporate Atziri Acuity Glove to this build ?
Hey, quick question
which should i take if running frostbite, and have a lvl1 cwdt lvl10 frostbomb(pretend cold pen lv20)

asking because i got a lucky vaal from a different character that used the added cold.

also here is all the gear currently in use.
Spoiler

And here are the only upgrades planned:
Last edited by djfang on Nov 4, 2016, 12:58:50 AM
guys i only have 6.5k dps on hoi(20/20gem) at full buffed, clearing speed is pretty slow,i use 2 opal ring and all jewel have ice damage already, i dont know how to boost my dps, just curious how many dps you guys?
Last edited by johnyu on Nov 4, 2016, 3:48:15 AM
"
johnyu wrote:
guys i only have 6.5k dps on hoi(20/20gem) at full buffed, clearing speed is pretty slow,i use 2 opal ring and all jewel have ice damage already, i dont know how to boost my dps, just curious how many dps you guys?

I'm at 9.1k using a double dipping flask. My jewels are all 26-35 increased damage. These are the most important damage upgrade:
\]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info