(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

Hey guys,

I am actually playing this great build and having massive fun! Thats for the great guide!

I am a bit confused and would love to understand one thing:

It happend from time to time that I enter a map - no matter of what level it has, just happened in a lev. 79 Estuary map, where I go in, pop my flasks and die to the very first grey mob. Instantly.

I thaught Elemental reflect wouldnt harm me at all. Well, I had maps where that is the case. But this time again, I have the feeling its that what is killing me. The map has: 27% more magic monsters, 18% ele reflect, 90% extra as lightning, bloodline mod, 2 bosses.

Any idea what happens there?
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Nov 1, 2016, 3:40:10 AM
I made wormblaster with Emberwake+Taming, I find it that it kills bosses faster.

Here is video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTjeAGa4mc
IGN: DukeZagum
Last edited by gumas on Nov 1, 2016, 7:53:12 AM
haha gumas i was going to ask ask the question if emberwake+taming + herald of ash would work with this build, but i see that you found a good way to make it work :)
still getting kicked :( i click to move instead of hold but dont solve the problem!
I have been playing this build for a month now and never I have been kicked out, just make sure you press the potions in turn not simultaneously.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey guys,

I am actually playing this great build and having massive fun! Thats for the great guide!

It happend from time to time that I enter a map - no matter of what level it has, just happened in a lev. 79 Estuary map, where I go in, pop my flasks and die to the very first grey mob. Instantly.

I thaught Elemental reflect wouldnt harm me at all. Well, I had maps where that is the case. But this time again, I have the feeling its that what is killing me. The map has: 27% more magic monsters, 18% ele reflect, 90% extra as lightning, bloodline mod, 2 bosses.

Open your profile. 100% you have a spell on cwdt that is killing you. I had discharge and Nova before ( Nova only does 4k ).
\]
i am currently leveling a duellist, so i can't test this but does the emberwake+taming versions work with Eye of Innocence and Vaal Molten Shell?

edit: apparently you need rat's cage to make this work :(
"
sunleonid wrote:
"
sunleonid wrote:
Is going MoM actually worth it? All you care about is things that can one-shot you. Anything else you will be instantly back to full HP and Mana, so effectively (with reduced reservation enchant and dropping blasphemy) you have like 800 unreserved mana which is the entire extra EHP against really big hits. When you are already at 10k hp, 800 additional EHP doesn't seem that much. Also this is at the cost of forgoing 40% HoI damage enchant and a passive point. What do you think?

Can anyone answer my question?

With these and all the mana from tree/int Its really not bad, I'm expecting to be on 1.8~2k mana and thats enough to live from an 11.5k damage hit. Disregard gem links, gear is taken from another MoM build.
Last edited by djfang on Nov 1, 2016, 10:58:58 PM
"
cheelos wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey guys,

Open your profile. 100% you have a spell on cwdt that is killing you. I had discharge and Nova before ( Nova only does 4k ).

Thanks for your help. Opened it now. No idea why it was privat tbh.
I checked and noticed the molten shell in one cwdt setups instead of the regular increased duration.
I can't remamber if I used that before, but probably it might be that.
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Nov 2, 2016, 12:54:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info