Plausible Kaom's Heart Buff?

"
enerwu wrote:
so maybe ggg should fix all mirrored gear? they're not ballanced too..

should ? maybe.

able? probably not.
they can do that using the same method as in the case kaoms, but in the other direction. seriously it's not hard but necessary if we want ballanced game. fix loath bane, carrion bite, gloom call and others to non legacy stats. if they want to make balance in game they must fix all legacy items with legacy stats, not only one.
"
enerwu wrote:
they can do that using the same method as in the case kaoms, but in the other direction. seriously it's not hard but necessary if we want ballanced game. fix loath bane, carrion bite, gloom call and others to non legacy stats. if they want to make balance in game they must fix all legacy items with legacy stats, not only one.

Are you okay?
"
Faendris wrote:
All of those offers are scams. The real "price" is still about 200ex.

Damn, is it sad or what? I still feel I'm not going to buy those legacy Kaom even if they are below 50ex now. Those uncertainty of buff or none really drove me far enough.
So hype is gone scammers earned they currency and kaoms in 2017 year are again around 250ex. So next time don't announce any kaoms buffs, nerfs next time GGG if you don't do anythink later.
kinda obvious that Kaom Heart will never be buffed again, even if hp got love in 3.0.
Any Kaom buff would lead to limit the choice to :

- play ES
- play Kaom

( yes, as of today, but even worst so it would be a stupid move from GGG )

IGN TylordRampage
I'd be happier if they removed kaom's than if they buffed it, they seem to expect everyone to wear it so just make it a keystone :p, but at least it wouldn't gate your char while your waiting to stump up the C for one.

Agreed with almost everyone here really buff the life nodes or buff the base HP gain I feel you need ~ 8k to feel ok on hardcore and that is pretty much impossible without a kaoms, and impossible without playing a life stacker like EA or RF :/

I've got a 83 or 84 ranger with 210% life and shes not even to 6k yet so I know sooner or later she's gonna get one-shot and rip back to standard and deletion :/
I haven't read the entire thread, but I think giving more of the % max life nodes some amount of flat life on top of the % would allow them to buff life without breaking Energy From Within for every ES build. Buffing Kaom's really doesn't seem to do much to the life problem outside of a few builds that can afford to lose a 6 link.
You cant buff Kaoms still leaves all the other life builds out. Buff HP nodes. 5% need to be 6% 10' to 12's, etc Basically a 20% buff across board.

Also you cant nerf ES like many are saying so CI is equally bad as life because you destroy Low life builds which don't wear 900 ES chests but shavs 400s.

Easiest and best solution is just buff life nodes on tree.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 4, 2017, 1:19:35 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You cant buff Kaoms still leaves all the other life builds out. Buff HP nodes. 5% need to be 6% 10' to 12's, etc Basically a 20% buff across board.

Also you cant nerf ES like many are saying so CI is equally bad as life because you destroy Low life builds which don't wear 900 ES chests but shavs 400s.

Easiest and best solution is just buff life nodes on tree.

what this man said!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info