Plausible Kaom's Heart Buff?

So with the podcasts, chris discussed about buffing Kaom's back to 1k hp.

Seeing how legacy mjolner took the hit, things seem pretty unpredictable.

So to the owners of legacy kaoms, what do?

Hug your kaoms and drown?
Or bet againts GGG in keeping their only 1 iconic legacy unique?
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2017, 1:49:53 PM
Legacy kaom's can't get the extra fire damage so will be worse than the new ones if that happens.
It would be a lazy ass fix imo.

It would make Kaom's all but mandatory on two-hander builds.

WOuld be the wrong way to go.

They need to take a step back and ask themselves if ES can reach to high of a value or is life not able to reach a high-enough value and go from there.

I hope they don't buff kaom's.
Recent batches of buffs/nerfs on items have pretty much been a band-aid upon band-aid of fixes.

Sure, it fixes current problems, but introduction to future balance changes will backfire and require another set of band-aid. Jugg/Mjolner example. Or Voltaxic/Chaos Double Dip.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
"
It would be a lazy ass fix imo.

It would make Kaom's all but mandatory on two-hander builds.

WOuld be the wrong way to go.

They need to take a step back and ask themselves if ES can reach to high of a value or is life not able to reach a high-enough value and go from there.

I hope they don't buff kaom's.

This. Making Kaom's a mandatory chest for life builds would suck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Good Question. Regardless- I would keep and drown with me weaker (no fire dmg) legacy trophy just like I did my Mjolner...

Besides, if a nerf is announced... It feels really dirty to sell "your Legacy Mjolner" ha!
Terrible idea. Buff life nodes and slightly nerf the scion life cluster to compensate and not force every life build to travel there to get past 5000 life. WTF are these pitiful 4/5% life nodes still doing in the game?

What the heck do you do if you're a life based build who uses a 1h weapon?

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I also think that buffing only Kaom's is not the best way to go, unless we see also see rares with upto 200 life and a 60-70% Belly.

Too bad that they cannot buff life and life/es nodes in the witch/shadow area because that would just give CI more es xD (thanks to energy from within)

Also if the Scion wheel gets buffed too much, then that same jewel becomes the problem too.
d:-D*
WoW
Yes, fantastic, there might be a problem with life vs ES - let's focus on one single item. Why Chris even mentioned Kaom's, is beyond me.

No, life builds doesn't need much: Buff the percentages a little bit, and make more of them hybrid:

Life + Regeneration
Life + Fortify buff
Life + Global Defenses
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info