Plausible Kaom's Heart Buff?

yeah, if they buff Kaom's i hope the new one will be +950 to maximum life, so legacy one's are still better.
d:-D*
buffing kaom's heart is a pretty bad idea because it needlessly puts an already meta item even closer to the center of the life meta.

life should be viable and kaom's should be viable because life is viable , not the other way around
increasing item's flat life means compensating in other areas.

that compensation is what affects the rest of builds.

This i think is what concerns the life based players as anything else which performs worse after adjustments will not be used. Eventually Bis-ing kaoms into the build due to its "Buff".
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
"
x1o8x wrote:

giving away because it's getting rekt soon

Thanks for the reminder to uninstall GGG

hey lets make the trade ok? tellme when you are online ty
my english sux.
"Balancing" HP pools through gear is fucking awful, and no wonder many people struggle to even get past 4k, seeings how HP nodes alone don't do anything without enough flat HP on gear. Making this issue even more gear-centric would be terrible. If anything we need more base HP, flat HP from nodes/jewels and less reliance on gear.
Last edited by Raudram on Sep 19, 2016, 8:40:48 AM
Why not adding sockets to Kaom's?

ES Chests go up to 900 ES compared to 500 life on kaoms, and kaom's armor is shit (664 at 20%), so it's basicly ES vs Life in this case.

900 ES 6L chest (with other goodies like resists etc) vs 500 life no socket Kaom's with some poor ass armor and some fire dmg...

Kaom's should acquire sockets, and rare chests should go up to 200 life, as someone suggested.
Last edited by Raxik on Sep 19, 2016, 9:48:25 AM
But then you'd have to buff all life items besides just rares and kaoms, even belly of the beast etc...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
pop corns watching rayamn changing the price of kaom legacy every 5minutes :D

btw life needs a buff for how hard monsters hit, evasion can't mitigate the dmg taken when you get oneshotted with 5k life, you can go tanky but too slow

my flicker 9,7k ES 33%evasion 40%block loses 6-7k es many times when flickerin against precint boss or warband packs for example, i once lost 8-9k es in half a second vs a pack of warbands, got oneshotted vs the most powerfull rival exile, and my tooltip is like 8k-12k phys dmg and 5k chaos dmg with 1,5%phys leech phys dmg, 2% chaos leech, taste of hate active and 82%max res

it's all about ranged=never get hit if you shot far from monsters, melee=you get his so hard no matter if it's ES or LIFE.

ES CI builds op are blade vortex and some ranged or dot builds, reave is good vs boss, but in clear speed is much worse than some aoe life melee skills

ES CI is not that far superior than life, it's all about the skill and mechanic used in a few ES CI builds that are op, melee needs a buff in general
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 19, 2016, 10:06:33 AM
I seriously hope GGG decides to balance life vs ES by changing how effective armour and evasion are instead of buffing a single unique. A buff would probably be fine since it has a serious downside, but there really needs to be a more extensive rebalancing than just this.
"
I seriously hope GGG decides to balance life vs ES by changing how effective armour and evasion are instead of buffing a single unique. A buff would probably be fine since it has a serious downside, but there really needs to be a more extensive rebalancing than just this.

are you sure?

you know that having 5k life with 40% evasion 30% dodge is like having 10k ES? the problem is that time you get hit, you get oneshotted, that's it
with 10k ES, having 10% evasion or 40% evasion, the difference is insane, 10kES 40%eva it's like having 15k ES no evasion vs non spell attacks or reflect, evasion is strong, i have no experience on armor, anyway almost no one goes ES+evasion because they all get defences from flasks, the broken warlord mark curse with an amount of leech you can't reach in any way or be ranged
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 19, 2016, 10:22:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info