Plausible Kaom's Heart Buff?

Yeah, make all kaom's 800 life and increased fire damage. Fk the legacy ones then.
"
Kahirn wrote:
"
Bawtzki wrote:
I think a good band aid would be buffing base life and life gain per level. A level 90 character with 160% life from the tree and 2 non-weapon slots dedicated to uniques without life should be able to reach 6.5k health. I think that would somewhat reinforce the baseline and allow people who want more life to easily scale that with further hp% nodes and people who like to play life on the right side of the tree would get a little more buffer.

They can't buff base health because then you end up with Belly of the Beast being a 6 link Kaom's with resists and useful mods. They are probably buffing Kaom's and then increasing the % of health nodes on the tree. They should also take a look at many of the legacy uniques that they rushed to nerf because they were good for melee. That is also part of the reason we are where we are.

Armor and evade are always going to be a waste of time to invest in via passives since such a huge portion of lethal damage is spell or elemental damage.

Any health buff is going to end up with tweaks to Kaoms or Belly depending on the direction they take, they could buff base health and lower belly to 25-30% because its more valuable after the changes but if they increase life % nodes on the tree that makes kaoms better and they have to tone that down instead.

Either way they need to do something I agree with one of the earlier posters I think 160-180% should get you into the 6-7k range at 90, which roughly translates as having to take one less health cluster on hardcore to achieve the same health.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info