Plausible Kaom's Heart Buff?

giving away because it's getting rekt soon

Thanks for the reminder to uninstall GGG
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
They are going to buff kaom's back to 1k HP and then prob do a couple of other changes.

GGG rarely just one thing when buffing/nerfing things. Gotta have the entire package.

Also if GGG cared about the value of your items they wouldn't 5x the drop rate of the expensive ones, or release stuff like the coin league.
Good Chris please do it.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjh_2uIHirM

check it from 50 min 20 sec to 52 min
Last edited by GodKas on Sep 18, 2016, 10:25:11 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
Good Chris please do it.

Spoken like a true pleb XD
Yep.

I will hold on to it no matter what because I can't afford to be wrong - it's an integral part of my main build. I'm selling one for a friend because he wants to get rid of it just in case, and I can't blame him.

I don't care about value of this item since it's locked into my build, BiS is BiS regardless of value.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Terrible idea. Buff life nodes and slightly nerf the scion life cluster to compensate

Fucking - THIS

Making Kaom's mandatory for 2H builds is definitely wrong. Kaom's should still be a choice the player makes, not a path on a flow chart. I have multiple 2H bros, and they use different 6L chests instead of Kaom's and pull it off, so their creativity shouldn't suffer because GGG fixes it this way.

In addition to the life node values, if ES gets yet even more ES from a new implicit of crystal belt from old 20es all the way to new 80es base, throw us a bone and let's make a new type of belt for life users. current leather is 40life, how bout 80-100life?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Then again, might be a kneejerk to 70% of shaper kills being ci/LL.

buffing life nodes seem to be a better approach, affects all life based rather than BIS-ing kaom's into all builds.

Then comes the problem with life flask. life has no competition againts es recovery in the 10000 range...
Vaal Discipline too.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
Or they reduce ES globally by 30% and call it balance whilst leaving life in its horrid state and buffing monster damage as a cherry on top.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
So with the podcasts, chris discussed about buffing Kaom's back to 1k hp.

Seeing how legacy mjolner took the hit, things seem pretty unpredictable.

So to the owners of legacy kaoms, what do?

Hug your kaoms and drown?
Or bet againts GGG in keeping their only 1 iconic legacy unique?

Kaom's isn't the only legacy item that is significantly better...
U MAD?
"
Nephalim wrote:
Terrible idea. Buff life nodes and slightly nerf the scion life cluster to compensate and not force every life build to travel there to get past 5000 life. WTF are these pitiful 4/5% life nodes still doing in the game?

I think the 5% life nodes are fine, just the ones that gives you 3% and 4% life nodes, and especially if the cluster has four nodes with the last one being a notable which you have no choice but to waste three nodes to get to it. Though, not all does this.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info