Plausible Kaom's Heart Buff?

Next patch, Ghost reaver leech effectiveness reduced by 50%
When I had made topics of me complaining about how my fresh completed characters were nerfed to the ground 24 hours later their complection, so as to all the effort and currency I invested into, I got trolled and laughed at by that group of mongo-idiots for which losing a 100 ex equipment average means nothing, because they're that rich to rely on their 200 exalted legacies.

Can't wait to see kaom buffed to 1k hp and all the old legacy kaom's going down the drain like piss.

Eye for eye bastards.
Last edited by Arazosa on Sep 21, 2016, 1:26:37 PM
"
Arazosa wrote:
When I had made topics of me complaining about how my fresh completed characters were nerfed to the ground 24 hours later their complection, so as to all the effort and currency I invested into, I got trolled and laughed at by that group of mongo-idiots for which losing a 100 ex equipment average means nothing, because they're that rich to rely on their 200 exalted legacies.

Can't wait to see kaom buffed to 1k hp and all the old legacy kaom's going down the drain like piss.

Eye for eye bastards.
Your bladefall miner isnt even remotely worth that amount, also theres a pretty big difference between abusing an unintended mechanic, AKA Double Dipping and Auto targeting, and using a Legacy item.

Youre soo salty it isnt even funny.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
All of those offers are scams. The real "price" is still about 200ex.

"
The fear, the greed and the rush.
It's obscure which comes first or all these feelings might mixed into one crumbling feeling for all these sellers.

RIP. 60% price reduction in less than 48 hours.

"
Faendris wrote:

"
It's obscure which comes first or all these feelings might mixed into one crumbling feeling for all these sellers.

Precisely.

For example, a Mirror was 245-250ex not too long ago, the only buyers and sellers listed are listing for 160. Completely obvious scammer flipper ratios.

They know GGG isnt going to do it, it would be incredibly stupid on all accounts to do it, soo the smart thing to do is to list low to force the price to drop, and buy anyone elses who follows the trend.

That person furthers their collection of the items and holds the monopoly on the item, this is nothing new at all.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

"

Precisely.

For example, a Mirror was 245-250ex not too long ago, the only buyers and sellers listed are listing for 160. Completely obvious scammer flipper ratios.

They know GGG isnt going to do it, it would be incredibly stupid on all accounts to do it, soo the smart thing to do is to list low to force the price to drop, and buy anyone elses who follows the trend.

That person furthers their collection of the items and holds the monopoly on the item, this is nothing new at all.

chapeau! It's indeed what is happening, fake offer in order to lay down the price, taking advantage of this, but still, I must say, not really a nice behaviour.
And now, I do hope the rolling back becomes true ;)
Im surprised that people offering mirror services can be so blatantly scammy. Live and learn i guess.
Hello i've bought one of those kaoms a week ago, took me 2+ years to get the currency.

If they bring it back to 1k, a lot of players would feel like someone just made them work 2 years for free, and i believe the devs are well aware of this.
So if they do it,i would lose my faith on ggg and just quit(which is not bad for me since i would just focus more on my career/life), and im pretty sure some others in my situation would do the same.

Almost everyone who wanted the kaoms buffed it's because they don't have a legacy one, i don't think they want it buffed because they believe it will fix life builds, but are envy/lazy to grind one.

I've used the 500life kaoms over several leagues and with the right build it works good enough, the legacy one is just a niche item, a personal meta to keep playing.
While i agree that most life builds are weaker than energy shield builds in the endgame content,buffing kaoms won't fix ANY non 2hand weapon builds and just make an already good endgame item BIS for any 2hand life build.

To my eyes the problem is that life builds can't stack enough defences while keeping a good offence compared to energy shield builds.

In case someone wants to know more about life vs energy shield problems, lets think a little about it:

If you choose to play as ES based build, you can just stack energy shield nodes and scale your ES pool to high numbers, which protects you from BOTH physical and elemental damage(with all resists capped ofc).
While if you choose to play a life based build, since scaling life is way harder than energy shield in most cases, you have to invest into a second layer of defences, like armor,evasion,dodge,block but these last defences aren't as good as a pure energy shield based build:

Block/dodge/evasion: investing in these defences will result in a "death gamble" situations with big damage hits where you avoid the damage or just die from it, so you still need a big life pool to avoid this situation, while energy shield builds usually have enough ES pool to survive these hits.

Stacking armor can mitigate a lot of damage but you have to invest a LOT into it and it only works against physical damage so you still have to invest into your life pool to survive big elemental damage hits, while also keeping room to invest into damage nodes, while investing into energy shield protects you from both high physical and elemental damage.

So in summary we can see that life builds have to invest more points in layers of defences/life nodes to have the same survivability as an energy shield builds, which results in mostly energy shield builds being chosen to play in the endgame content.

When you can meet a support aurabot with 30k+ ES, any conversations about Kaom's hp bonus looks like joke, really.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
When you can meet a support aurabot with 30k+ ES, any conversations about Kaom's hp bonus looks like joke, really.

Likely hood of you even remotely finding one is near impossible temp leagues.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info