[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey Demi,

First of all, awesome build! I'm pretty new to the game, and this is my first character, but I haven't find much trouble mapping. I am pretty stuck at trying to kill the elder though, doesn't seem possible with my current gear, as my damage is quite lackluster and I don't seem to be able to kill him fast enough, and specially the octopuses he spawns that leave the damaging goop on the floor before it gets really hard to maneuver.

Could you please take a look at my gear and give me some advice on how to go about upgrading it? What to prioritize or what would make the greatest impact for the lowest money (I'm still learning how to farm and I don't get money too fast yet)

Thank you very much!
"
Michail313 wrote:
Hi DemigodKing! I ask you to look at my character in your build righteous fire chieftain. He worked and dressed the character for about 12 ex, but with great difficulty I kill shaper's and Elder t15, Uber Elder I do not kill - that's for sure .. thanks very much in advance.

shield charge needs brutality.
Why do you have curse on hit support in your armor when cast when damage taken would also cast it?
"
TSCOM wrote:
Why do you have curse on hit support in your armor when cast when damage taken would also cast it?

low level cwdt can't cast high level curse.

low level cwdt = spam casts = more crits for ele overload = more coverage with curses.

high level curse = better damage boost.

yes.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
batataPro wrote:
Hi! i am new in this game anda i trully didnt understand what is the order of pick in Ascendancy Points, that image in the post build doesnt make sense to me, what do i pick first?
thanks for the help

Sorry if this is a noob question, but I would also like to know this.

After reading all the comments from page 200 up to current, I must say even I, as a noob (only started December 2017), started gnashing my teeth when I see another Blade Vortex comment... oh, and Kaom’s Heart comments....
Last edited by Sparhawk2014 on Apr 29, 2018, 8:22:37 PM
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
"
batataPro wrote:
Hi! i am new in this game anda i trully didnt understand what is the order of pick in Ascendancy Points, that image in the post build doesnt make sense to me, what do i pick first?
thanks for the help

After reading all the comments from page 200 up to current, I must say even I, as a noob (only started December 2017), started gnashing my teeth when I see another Blade Vortex comment... oh, and Kaom’s Heart comments....

normal > cruel > merc > uber
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
"
batataPro wrote:
thanks for the help

"
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
"
batataPro wrote:
thanks for the help

The ‘normal’ arrow pointing at spot 4 must’ve thrown me off, I’d expect it to point at spot 3. 😊
I bought a low socket Belly of the Beast and have been using the artisan bench to get the correct links. Right now I have RBBBB | R on it. I don't know if using jewelers orbs or chromatic orbs would be more cost efficient to get the last unlinked socket changed to blue. They cost the same in bestiary right now so that isn't a concern.
"
TSCOM wrote:
I bought a low socket Belly of the Beast and have been using the artisan bench to get the correct links. Right now I have RBBBB | R on it. I don't know if using jewelers orbs or chromatic orbs would be more cost efficient to get the last unlinked socket changed to blue. They cost the same in bestiary right now so that isn't a concern.

you can't use chromatics and keep your current colors :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info