[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

thanks for the quick reply.

so, if i was in the situation that you outlined and had a:

a helm: RRRG, shield charge, brutality, fortify, faster attacks
chest: bbbr: rf, inc area of effect, elemental focus, burning
doon cuebiyari and phoenix shield both with what you specified
gloves: rrrb, cast when damage, stone golem, immortal call, vortex
boots: bbbr, cast when damage, flammability, ball lightning, and curse on hit

where would you recommend would be the best place to get scorching ray into? what should i try to change, in your opinion? should i try 5Ling the chest?
1. is frenzy chages scaling dmg from rf(rf-incAoE-ElFoc-BurnDmg)? what if using blood rage instead enduring cry? of course its more dangerous for hc build (because a little degen), but sc...? :)
2. how do u look to use phystolight sup gem in shield charge instead brutality? i think this increase speed of farm maps by cause elem equlibrium with light resist, but i think what element will recive inc resist depends of gear, that give us elemntal dmg, and in some gear will give alot more fire dmg for attacks, that with shield charge will cause fire resist instead some other element
Last edited by Pentalf on May 7, 2018, 4:56:21 PM
Im playing this in the Flashback league on an goal of hitting level 95 by the end. Very pleased with the sheer tankyness that this build has with all the mayhem this temp league has in it. Here is my gear progress so far.

Got lucky with an essence of Horror last night and gonna run lab today to get the regen boot enchant.

Last edited by B0RN2FISH on May 8, 2018, 4:00:17 PM
Hey demi, im trying this in the flashback event quick questions,1 stats to start maps,2 balefire i think that unique is really good to close the 60-70 lvl gap and farm blood acq, and last, thoughts about blasphemy + flamability?
Was thinking of running a RF build and this seems decent, but I already have a Kaoms Heart I looted, Is it possible to follow this exact build but use a kaoms instead?
You do you bro. No one said you have to follow this word for word. If the kaoms works for you go ahead and use it.
hey, i made this build and find it great...but i saw something nice about RF and animate guardian skill using double Dyadus to get 2x more damage....u think it worth to implement it on ur build? i thought about dropping molten shell setup and using AG+ minion life+ Minion resistance....or maybe even dropping flammability setup
btw, im having a hard time trying to proc elemental overload, im doing something wrong?
"
shinyzee wrote:
Was thinking of running a RF build and this seems decent, but I already have a Kaoms Heart I looted, Is it possible to follow this exact build but use a kaoms instead?

No, Read the faq, your losing a lot with the Kaom
Hello.
I've started to play PoE 3 days ago and I'd like to follow your build/guide, since I like the main concept.
But... there is something I do not understand (because I am a complete noob), so here two questions:

What's the fire resistence cap that I need to reach?
How many life regen do I need to cast RF without problems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info