[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
boki1 wrote:
what about using a kaoms heart and 2x kaoms way rings?

sure, just go jugg as well (and find a different build)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I see empower in the PoB with Purity of fire and Vitality, which I like, but I dont see enduring cry anywhere?
Love this build :)

Bought a level 84 helmet to spend some chaos on every now and then. Pretty happy this showed up today

Still have alot of easy things to upgrade, but this should be a nice boost! Took around 300 tries btw
Last edited by Ubering on Apr 22, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
really love this build, thx so much DemiGodKing :)
this is my current item, what sould i need to upgrade or change to imporve my character?

srry for my bad english, thx again for this build :D

Hi! Is there any suggestion for my build? I keep getting one shot by random mods and bosses. How can I improve my survival?

Watcher eye is the bigest problem. How much life regen did you get with it ?
And if you have time to check my gear and give some advice.
Last edited by boki1 on Apr 24, 2018, 4:54:31 AM
Hi! i am new in this game anda i trully didnt understand what is the order of pick in Ascendancy Points, that image in the post build doesnt make sense to me, what do i pick first?
thanks for the help

Hi, sorry for the noob question: Is cyclopean coil a good idea for farming?

Because it's fairly cheap (buy perfect one for 15c) and it realy boost my damage and life (about 25k damage from 220.000 to 245000 according to pob and 400 life from 9000 to 9400) instead of my old one (60 strengh, 90 life and 20 life recovery rate).
I lost about 300 life recovery rate (from 2500 to 2200) but seams quite a low downside compare to damage and life boost, i'm missing something?

ps i really enjoy this build , thanks for share it with us :-)
Hi DemigodKing! I ask you to look at my character in your build righteous fire chieftain. He worked and dressed the character for about 12 ex, but with great difficulty I kill shaper's and Elder t15, Uber Elder I do not kill - that's for sure .. thanks very much in advance.
RF is one of those skill that I always thought would be way to much trouble to build for and use safely, but I've been levelling a char with this build and I'm really enjoying it.

Just recently got into maps (only my 4th char total to get there, first being last league) and, at lvl 73, I now have the sacrifice frags to go for Atziri, though I don't think I'd be able to survive yet, mostly because of DPS.

My gear isn't all that great, and I don't really have the currency to get actual good stuff, but it's been getting me by pretty well so far, at least up to T5 maps, currently sitting at 5k Life.

Wearing this armour because it's something I found that I CAN equip, colour easily, and doesn't suck completely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info