[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
This question has probably been asked, but I only got through half of the 249 posts before I gave up.
The Watchers Eye Jewel that shows on POB has life recovery rate (not flask recovery rate). Can't find it for sale. Is it a legacy item or just extremely rare on Beast?

http://poe.trade/search/akabokaritikat
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Hi,
Can some1 check what I'm doing wrong?
I can only do up to T6 maps atm.

Your feed-back will be a help for me.
Thanks for your time

Tim

Some1 please???

Thanks
"
Tim1612 wrote:
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Hi,
Can some1 check what I'm doing wrong?
I can only do up to T6 maps atm.

Your feed-back will be a help for me.
Thanks for your time

Tim

Some1 please???

Thanks

your rings are questionable, your gem links are incorrect for scorching ray/molten shell setups, you skipped ele overload on tree (40% more damage) and have some weirdly bad jewels.

follow the links in guide/gear stat priorities section a bit better and you should be fine. maybe fix your flasks too
Tks.
A little doubt about "Arcane Surge"
I'm starting in the game, trying to understand some interactions yet .. Activating Arcane Surge requires 15 mana cost, for this combo with Swift Affliction and RF, I can up normally, or better leave it lvl1 to get easier. to activate the effect?
Thank you in advance ..
Demi, thanks so much for the build !!! I just have a question about this helm which I just slapped some alchs on it .. and viola :)

I just don't know if you have the right gems? .. I got the rf enchantment but on a rat's helm, lol ..what luck.

Let me know, thanks !!!

Andy
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Demi, thanks so much for the build !!! I just have a question about this helm which I just slapped some alchs on it .. and viola :)

I just don't know if you have the right gems? .. I got the rf enchantment but on a rat's helm, lol ..what luck.

Let me know, thanks !!!

Andy

that works. if you want higher dps you can use rf/ele focus/arcane surge/swift affliction. yours is setup for clear speed aoe
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:
A little doubt about "Arcane Surge"
I'm starting in the game, trying to understand some interactions yet .. Activating Arcane Surge requires 15 mana cost, for this combo with Swift Affliction and RF, I can up normally, or better leave it lvl1 to get easier. to activate the effect?
Thank you in advance ..

it's a hidden interaction. linking arcane surge gives us a duration tag (hidden) onto Righteous Fire, allowing things like swift affliction and less duration to apply.
Hello! It is me again. Still having troubles for upgrading my gear.

I found a 5-Link Belly. RRBBB R

Is there a way to adapt the body armor accordingly? No matter how much I tried I couldn't get 1R4B.
"
Mordrigar wrote:
Hello! It is me again. Still having troubles for upgrading my gear.

I found a 5-Link Belly. RRBBB R

Is there a way to adapt the body armor accordingly? No matter how much I tried I couldn't get 1R4B.

I did it with jewerelly orbs (voirci crafting) to get the right colour. (Se youtube for guides on crafting off-colours)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info