[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

would you choose vortex or scorching ray? i currently only have 4 Links in my chest and i don't have space for both
Last edited by kimjungbill on Apr 18, 2018, 1:08:22 AM

any advice on what should i change now? know about enchant on gloves and boots, but not sure if those are the right ones to invest in right now
also ive hear something about not playing iwth immortal call, as endurance charges drop. should i swap it for something else?

So this Amulet give me a very high regen % , is there any other amulet i can replace for it?
in the path of building , i see that you archive 46,9% life rengen per second, but im only at 25,4% life regen per second at the moment, i dont have the life regen enchantment on boots and marble amulet yet, but i dont think it is the case here, im level 88 now. Any suggest to have more life regen ?
"
shinigami2597 wrote:
in the path of building , i see that you archive 46,9% life rengen per second, but im only at 25,4% life regen per second at the moment, i dont have the life regen enchantment on boots and marble amulet yet, but i dont think it is the case here, im level 88 now. Any suggest to have more life regen ?

watcher's eye.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
From the wiki, it looks like the difference between Commandment, Decree, Edict and Word of Light is the damage from the consecrated ground (based from main hand damage). Life regen stays the same at 6%. Wouldn't any of them be good enough then? Or I should still farm for Commandment?

Thank you
Hi,
Can some1 check what I'm doing wrong?
I can only do up to T6 maps atm.

Your feed-back will be a help for me.
Thanks for your time

Tim
Last edited by Tim1612 on Apr 19, 2018, 1:57:32 AM
Can we sub out Elemental Focus on RF for something else, so we can use Eye of Innocence with the build? Going from Amplify to Elementalist and Chance to Ignite in the tree would help our ignite chances with added benefits.

Just brainstorming. Would appreciate feedback. c:
Last edited by deep592 on Apr 18, 2018, 9:38:58 PM
"
deep592 wrote:
Can we sub out Elemental Focus on RF for something else, so we can use Eye of Innocence with the build? Going from Amplify to Elementalist and Chance to Ignite in the tree would help our ignite chances with added benefits.

Just brainstorming. Would appreciate feedback. c:

rf doesn't hit. it can't ignite.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
This question has probably been asked, but I only got through half of the 249 posts before I gave up.
The Watchers Eye Jewel that shows on POB has life recovery rate (not flask recovery rate). Can't find it for sale. Is it a legacy item or just extremely rare on Beast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info