[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:
A little doubt about "Arcane Surge"
I'm starting in the game, trying to understand some interactions yet .. Activating Arcane Surge requires 15 mana cost, for this combo with Swift Affliction and RF, I can up normally, or better leave it lvl1 to get easier. to activate the effect?
Thank you in advance ..

it's a hidden interaction. linking arcane surge gives us a duration tag (hidden) onto Righteous Fire, allowing things like swift affliction and less duration to apply.

Oooh, I understand, but should I raise the levels of Arcane surge or keep it at level 1?
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:
"
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:
A little doubt about "Arcane Surge"
I'm starting in the game, trying to understand some interactions yet .. Activating Arcane Surge requires 15 mana cost, for this combo with Swift Affliction and RF, I can up normally, or better leave it lvl1 to get easier. to activate the effect?
Thank you in advance ..

it's a hidden interaction. linking arcane surge gives us a duration tag (hidden) onto Righteous Fire, allowing things like swift affliction and less duration to apply.

Oooh, I understand, but should I raise the levels of Arcane surge or keep it at level 1?

doesn't matter, we only use it for the hidden link.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Sorry if anyone else already came up with this idea, but why not just link brutality to your leap slam and use EE then (procc it with orb of storms). its basically 50% MORE damage
Could anyone take a look at my current setup? I changed out some gear which I'll post below and it seemed like my damage didn't increase very much.. maybe i'm crazy. Currently equipped gear is what i have been using, gear below i recently purchased to upgrade. I have about 60C and 5ex to spend to upgrade my current setup. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Newly Purchased "upgrades":

Current Gear:

Last edited by Reoin on Apr 20, 2018, 9:44:08 PM
"
Reoin wrote:
Could anyone take a look at my current setup? I changed out some gear which I'll post below and it seemed like my damage didn't increase very much.. maybe i'm crazy. Currently equipped gear is what i have been using, gear below i recently purchased to upgrade. I have about 60C and 5ex to spend to upgrade my current setup. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Current Gear:

chest cwdt should be level 1, not 18. it will rarely proc which means no curse/ele equil. lightpoacher does phys damage which means enemies get fire res from ascendancy, same reason we have to use brutality on shield charge. no go.

new helm should help a lot. your jewels could use some serious work, basically all 2 prop life/damage or less.
"
"
Reoin wrote:

Current Gear:

chest cwdt should be level 1, not 18. it will rarely proc which means no curse/ele equil. lightpoacher does phys damage which means enemies get fire res from ascendancy, same reason we have to use brutality on shield charge. no go.

new helm should help a lot. your jewels could use some serious work, basically all 2 prop life/damage or less.

Hey thanks for answering so fast! I'll start looking into jewels, Any other gear I should immediately look to upgrade? I was blessed and found a meek jewel so got a few ex for that. Also should I not level the other gems as well as CWDT? Bit of a noob in this department :(
"
Reoin wrote:
Hey thanks for answering so fast! I'll start looking into jewels, Any other gear I should immediately look to upgrade? I was blessed and found a meek jewel so got a few ex for that. Also should I not level the other gems as well as CWDT? Bit of a noob in this department :(

follow the guide gem links/levels. i specify the low level jewels.

if your gear doesn't have t1 life/t1 str/t1 hybrid life you can keep upgrading :P. elder belt/chest are huge as well with the right mods. check gear stat priorites section
"
"
Reoin wrote:

follow the guide gem links/levels. i specify the low level jewels.

if your gear doesn't have t1 life/t1 str/t1 hybrid life you can keep upgrading :P. elder belt/chest are huge as well with the right mods. check gear stat priorites section

Just saw them after you mentioned it apparently i'm dumb and blind :D thanks again!!
Hi great build, quick question - we have little to no crit with this character which elemental overload requires to proc. I am trying some crit on my jewels atm to see if it procs more often. Are we solely relying on shield charge for crits ?
what about using a kaoms heart and 2x kaoms way rings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info