[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I think this build got an insane buff in 3.1 with the introduction of a new jewel and Elder belt roll.

The new Watcher's Eye jewel can roll up to 30%!! increased life recovery rate, which is basically a multiplier to your total life regen. So say you have 20% life regen, this jewel gives an additional 20% x 0.3 = 6% life regen, which is insane. Especially cuz it also has a % life roll.

Elder belts can also roll this life recovery rate modifier up to 20%. So craft an elder belt with 20% recovery rate, equip that jewel, and you now have 50% more life regen.

This shit's insane. No wonder they slightly nerfed RotP. This build is now stronger than it has ever been.
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 14, 2017, 12:16:10 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
I think this build got an insane buff in 3.1 with the introduction of a new jewel and Elder belt roll.

The new Watcher's Eye jewel can roll up to 30%!! increased life recovery rate, which is basically a multiplier to your total life regen. So say you have 20% life regen, this jewel gives an additional 20% x 0.3 = 6% life regen, which is insane. Especially cuz it also has a % life roll.

Elder belts can also roll this life recovery rate modifier up to 20%. So craft an elder belt with 20% recovery rate, equip that jewel, and you now have 50% more life regen.

This shit's insane. No wonder they slightly nerfed RotP. This build is now stronger than it has ever been.

we always get stronger. can roll hybrid life + life + 60 str on all items now as well. and lots of increased attribute stuff to multiply our str and life/damage even further!
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey guys, newbie question:
If this build gets +20%fire damage say on a ring - will this increase the Righteous fire damage output? Or it will burn the charachter for 20% more? Or both?
"
Valk_d wrote:
Hey guys, newbie question:
If this build gets +20%fire damage say on a ring - will this increase the Righteous fire damage output? Or it will burn the charachter for 20% more? Or both?

just the output
But the +40% damage flask use burns through my regen... right?
Last edited by Valk_d on Dec 15, 2017, 5:49:51 AM
"
Valk_d wrote:
But the +40% damage flask use burns through my regen... right?

nope
"
Fritso wrote:

I bought one of this jewels with close to 30% increased life recovery while affected by vitality, but it doesn't seem to work at all?

I was in my hideout, switched on vitality, purity of fire and rf. Am i missing something?

Last edited by Stormnight on Dec 18, 2017, 8:56:17 AM
"
Stormnight wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

I bought one of this jewels with close to 30% increased life recovery while affected by vitality, but it doesn't seem to work at all?

I was in my hideout, switched on vitality, purity of fire and rf. Am i missing something?

it's probably just like trickster 70% recovery ascendancy patient reaper. doesn't show up in defense tab.
"
"
Stormnight wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

it's probably just like trickster 70% recovery ascendancy patient reaper. doesn't show up in defense tab.

But it works? So it's a must have for rf i guess?
It certainly works with RF, just did a test to be certain. It is worth every bit of C spent! Now I just need a belt :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info