[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Aevykin wrote:
Much better version of this build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2009597

in old days l get 30 k es on gardanin and can tank all easy now prefer life builds when they fuck up es
still can get 1 mil dps on jager and close to 2 milions on bezerker RF)
Hi,
Is it worth it to trade the rare boot for Kaom Roots? Kaom's roots gives immunity to many useful stuff. Thought?
Seeing that you get Unwavering Stance Keystone Passive from Kaoms Roots, Knockback Resistance and a slow immunity, while also gaining ~100HP. The tradeoff for rare boots are definetly not worth it, as you miss out on a 4L, Elemental Resistances, bonus movement speed and theoretically about 50STR more which accounts to 6% more Damage.

Not even the passive point you safe from Unwavering can compensate that loss, so no it's not worth it. Just to answer your question.
Hi, i've tested molten shield, and it will proc EE, which give mobs extra fire res. Am I mistaken anything?
"
Hi, i've tested molten shield, and it will proc EE, which give mobs extra fire res. Am I mistaken anything?
+

and then you shield charge again wooooooo
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Maybe I do not understand something. The talent "Ramako, Suns light", which gives immunity to ignition. Does not he forbid the use of rignteous fire? Sorry for bad english.
"
Gravler wrote:
Maybe I do not understand something. The talent "Ramako, Suns light", which gives immunity to ignition. Does not he forbid the use of rignteous fire? Sorry for bad english.

nah rf is a burning debuff. if that was true, the build wouldn't work and all of these people wouldn't be playing it ;)
How bout that RoTP nerf? Seems like the increased life regen should make losing the 3% max resistance not that bad.
3% max fire res is around 400 life regen. 15 flat regen and 50ish life is not near that.
That said I think the build is probably ok with a few hundred less regen. Most the strong rf builds end up using ES shield instead of rotf though.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Dec 5, 2017, 11:48:07 AM
unchanged for 3.1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info