[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

To use Kaom's Way you have to commit to getting the 8 endurance charges or I do not think it is worth it. I am still way over capped on resists, and at most losing ~300 life from ring.. Well worth it for nearly 300 regen/s IMO (nearly a 10% increase in regen).

I found that using Cyclone is nearly the same speed IMO. Shield charge u go into pack and wait for them to die, whereas cyclone I go in and spin briefly over rare mob then keep going and everything dies. Ends up being nearly as fast yet allows Kaom's Heart.

Did try shaper for first time. First phase was a walk in the park. Second phase lack of damage/experience made me suffer greatly. I was able to get him down a bit but without high damage the vortex things built up and covered to much of the map to do it. With more experience should definitely be doable. I am able to full face tank all of his skills as long as vortex do not build up.
Hi. Does molten shell trigger elemental equilibrium when it bursts?
"
frost3sky wrote:

Hi, sadly yes, it does. So for a while i were using Spell Totem + SR instead of Molten shell setup, but found it not much useful for boss fight. Now just using some other stuff into Doon Cuebiyari sockets. I wonder how can utilize Iron Will Bonus?
"
HunterMoon wrote:
"
frost3sky wrote:

Hi, sadly yes, it does. So for a while i were using Spell Totem + SR instead of Molten shell setup, but found it not much useful for boss fight. Now just using some other stuff into Doon Cuebiyari sockets. I wonder how can utilize Iron Will Bonus?

yup, it applies EE until you manage to hit shield charge again. super hard ik.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
is this HC viable ?
egadf
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Drop vitality aura for mom will not be better?
or 2 curses with amulet with blaspomy?
or maybe 11 edurence chargers on jager?
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Oct 3, 2017, 9:21:11 AM
Doing different, ultrabudget version of life RF jugger as my league starter for Harbinger HC,8-9 charges basically enough to faceroll everything up to deadly redmap bosses, even possible to faceroll -11%maxres noregen with my setup =)Closed uberlab for maxkeys at lvl78.
Sadly to say, died to shaper due to lack of dps on 3rd phase, only 200k conc effect atm, cant afford that godly-tier items that in the Demi's pob. However, 400k can be easily achieved without 6 perfect rolled jewels in the guide.

Jugger 9charges with 27% overregen is nearly immortal, allows u to afk in the middle of the double beyond map or x300powerfulcrits&extradamage ^_^
And all items is up to 1ex based on current tempHC league.

Ok i am trying to improve damage playing juggernaut to
with two curses vaal lighting trap and conc efFect and is 600K MAX any advice?
POSTBIN
https://pastebin.com/Yri6WEHT
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Oct 8, 2017, 4:08:12 AM
Much better version of this build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2009597
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info