[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Maybe you were too low level when you tried that Belly (Belly scales incredible well with levels). Im pretty sure that a 38% Belly will give you more hp than your current equiped armor.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
kikeuy wrote:
Maybe you were too low level when you tried that Belly (Belly scales incredible well with levels). Im pretty sure that a 38% Belly will give you more hp than your current equiped armor.

You are right pob puts me up ~400 life with a 40% one.
I lose 7% physical damage reduction from armor(less with granite active), the resistances, and 3k damage.
Is this ring any good for this build? Worried about the added fire dmg

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pyre
Molten Shell appears to be triggering increased fire resistance for me via EE.

How are you supposed to deal with this? Keep spamming shield charge so EE keeps applying fire resistance debuff instead of lightning/cold debuff?
"
cazicLFD wrote:
Molten Shell appears to be triggering increased fire resistance for me via EE.

How are you supposed to deal with this? Keep spamming shield charge so EE keeps applying fire resistance debuff instead of lightning/cold debuff?

you figured it out ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello,

how is it possible to reach life reg over 3k or more?

Right now im lvl 71, with 7,1k life and only 1172 life reg. Even with 12k hp it wouldnt be 3k life reg.
"
DunkleSeele wrote:
Hello,

how is it possible to reach life reg over 3k or more?

Right now im lvl 71, with 7,1k life and only 1172 life reg. Even with 12k hp it wouldnt be 3k life reg.

Over 7000 HP reg/sec is obtainable.

Last edited by Piftiuta on Sep 16, 2017, 6:59:36 PM
How? Could you explain it?
Hello guys,

today I finally managed to kill 3 Guardians with the build. Hat some struggles during leveling, but don't give up. The further and the more you play this build, it explains to itself. Also you will notice what you're lacking quite fast.

This evening I want to kill the last Guardian and then give a shot at the Shaper.

@DunkleSeele:

On his picture, he is level 97 and has more than 10k hp - also, he got 9 endurance charges up. Every endurance charge gives x% of life regerenerated.. So yeah I think this is one of the answers to your question
Hi guyz,

Lvl 94 here, prety much following the setup of Demi (see my gear below) but I am really thinking of dropping Immortal Call in order to keep the maximum number of Endurance Charges up and to use this extra slot.

Did someone already played the endgame content without Immortal Call ? How was the switch ? Did you replace something specifically in order to compensate or not ?

Thanks in advance.

Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info