[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

thx
Can you confirm Deal with the Bandits for all 3 difficulties - the imported POEbuilder is not clear to me it just says 'Oak life regen, phys damage reduction, phys damage'
oh, haha, I have not played in a long time. I see you can only do Bandits once now.
How do you proc elemental overload? Path of building says that it is 180k dps, but righteous fire can't crit?
"
bangondi wrote:
How do you proc elemental overload? Path of building says that it is 180k dps, but righteous fire can't crit?

shield charge and cwdt spells
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Cant view the skilltree on my phone, my question is: how much % life regen are we getting from the passive tree alone, not counting any gear. Just need to figure it out since they nerfed the shit out of rise of the phoenix leaving it with only 5% max fire res. Wich means lets say im at 87% fire res, we would need atleast 13% hp reg, is it doable on this tree or do i need to figure out an alternate path? @DeMiGodKingLoL
Been using this build for abyss and enjoying it quite a bit, I do have one question though. Haven't done eternal lab yet but would it not be better to get the "Life Regeneration, Fire Damage" minor node instead of Arohongui? I understand why we can't grab Hinekora but any reason not to just get both minor nodes at the end instead of a totem node since we don't use totems?
Ah I see that tree and the ascendancy section I somehow missed does take it lol. It wasn't being taken in the Path of Building link which is what I'm using, my bad.
"
splinterboard wrote:

where did you find that tree? how come that one and the one linked in the PoB is different?
which one is the real one!?
Last edited by lightcaster08 on Dec 13, 2017, 10:32:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info