[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

is the skill tree in the POB link the correct one where you go up and take holy fire? i see 3 diffrent ones, and not sure what one is the up 2 date one, using the build for HC since i cant afford a LLRF build.
One quick question, in the weapon you linked a moltenshen with CwDT, well, wont it proc EE and give the mobs more fire res?
"
HJackWolf wrote:
One quick question, in the weapon you linked a moltenshen with CwDT, well, wont it proc EE and give the mobs more fire res?

yup, until you shield charge again.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Quick question, why do you pick Arohongui, Moon's Presence in the Uber Ascendency points in ver 3.0 ?
"
"
HJackWolf wrote:

yup, until you shield charge again.

Occultist viable?
I think leveling before level 65 should be with melee skill like Sunder or Ground Slam or Molten Strike, I tried those Spell but the damage are low compare to those.
finally did some much needed updated. stygian vise + elder mods added to main post, as well as 3.1 pastebin.
Demi, could you please share a link to the passive tree (with possibly 1 or 2 leveling ones) instead of that screenshot? It's kinda small and hard to see some stuff.
"
Freegells wrote:
Demi, could you please share a link to the passive tree (with possibly 1 or 2 leveling ones) instead of that screenshot? It's kinda small and hard to see some stuff.

i will add some leveling trees, but the path of building has the full tree that you can zoom in with
"
Freegells wrote:

added a level 33 and 66 tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info