[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
"
Freegells wrote:
Demi, could you please share a link to the passive tree (with possibly 1 or 2 leveling ones) instead of that screenshot? It's kinda small and hard to see some stuff.

added a level 33 and 66 tree

Thanks! You rock! I'm enjoying much this build, always wanted to do a RF character.

Just have one question (you might had answered it more than once in all those 180+ pages of thread): I have cold/lightning to attacks anywhere to trigger EE when Shield Charge, right? But right after that first damage, the RF will continuous do fire damage so my question is I need to keep Shield Charging the same mob pack to trigger EE or my RF will suffer from the resist after the initial damage? Also, how do we trigger EO as we don't have any skill to do the critical strike?
Last edited by Freegells on Feb 7, 2018, 2:15:14 PM
"
Freegells wrote:
"
"
Freegells wrote:
Demi, could you please share a link to the passive tree (with possibly 1 or 2 leveling ones) instead of that screenshot? It's kinda small and hard to see some stuff.

added a level 33 and 66 tree

Thanks! You rock! I'm enjoying much this build, always wanted to do a RF character.

Just have one question (you might had answered it more than once in all those 180+ pages of thread): I have cold/lightning to attacks anywhere to trigger EE when Shield Charge, right? But right after that first damage, the RF will continuous do fire damage so my question is I need to keep Shield Charging the same mob pack to trigger EE or my RF will suffer from the resist after the initial damage? Also, how do we trigger EO as we don't have any skill to do the critical strike?

read the faq in second post.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
read the faq in second post.

Pff sorry, I've missed that. This build is indeed awesome, I've soloed almost everything through the acts without even losing much HP due to the regen. Thank you again for this!
Hello there,

Im having quite some fun with your build and recently im debating with myself about a change of rings..

What are your thoughts on the unique "Pyre" Ring? I've found one with 80% increased burningdamage. Sounds to me quite good.
How exactly do i have to rate 80% burningdamage in comparison to strength and life?

Anyway thanks for the Build :)

(and yes english is not my native language so please excuse weird sentence buildings^^)
Sorry if this has been asked but what if we only can obtain the rise of the phoenix with 5% max fire res, as the 8 is discontinued.
"
Sorry if this has been asked but what if we only can obtain the rise of the phoenix with 5% max fire res, as the 8 is discontinued.

makes little difference at endgame. we have way too much regen lol
Thank you!
This a pretty decent starter build in your guys opinion? or is the high strength + high life rolls too expensive, whats your experience folks.
Last edited by Bruenor_Battlehammer on Feb 12, 2018, 6:20:46 PM
"
This a pretty decent starter build in your guys opinion? or is the high strength + high life rolls too expensive, whats your experience folks.

its very cheap to get started. you can farm labs/maps with it and fund whatever you want after.
A noob question! Can you do this with templar to transition to a RF/SR build? Or it's not worth the effort to do so?
I'm not gonna tryhard with mara caster (if it lacks the mana pool to be effective) so that's why i'm asking this.
Last edited by Exitl0l on Feb 13, 2018, 1:28:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info