[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

So EE is a no-go with this new ascendancy? Demi 'Splains? :D

I really wanna make this my league start next time but my noob self is confuse over this..looks like we can't use EE so does that cripple the damage to much?
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Feb 17, 2018, 9:11:18 PM
"
Does the Belly needs to be 6link ? Can't it be 6 sockets 4l+2l (cwdt+blade vortex+tempest shield+ice spear --- curse on hit+flammability) or 3l +3l (cwdt+blade vortex+tempest shield ----- ice spear+curse on hit+flammability) ? Just so you can lower the budget I mean ...

Has to be the latter one, 3L + 3L .. In the first one, there is no active skill linked to use for Curse on Hit. Curse on Hit needs at least 3L... One for the active skill, the gem itself and the curse (unless of course the weapon or item itself has an active skill).

However, you would have to manually cast Ice Spear to curse stuff.
Last edited by Korendir2016 on Feb 18, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
"

I really wanna make this my league start next time but my noob self is confuse over this..looks like we can't use EE so does that cripple the damage to much?

Nah, brah. This new ascendancy is a no-go with EE. Unless you're willing to gimp yourself with a subpar weapon or gem setup. Assuming they don't switch Hinekora with Ngamahu, I think the totem route will become the standard RF choice.
Last edited by Internacjolog on Feb 18, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
cant you just replace Cwdt and blade vortex with orb of storms? and maybe something else like faster attacks, and just add brutality to shield charge,
"
Internacjolog wrote:
"

Nah, brah. This new ascendancy is a no-go with EE. Unless you're willing to gimp yourself with a subpar weapon or gem setup. Assuming they don't switch Hinekora with Ngamahu, I think the totem route will become the standard RF choice.

But totem route also takes (current version) Ngamahu..?. So after patch, any RF build wont work with EE (unless I start fight with some cold/lightning spell/totem before reaching target with RF area)?
Take two minor points instead of Ngamahu. It's worthless.
would this build be a good league starter for Bestiary?
I was trying to decide what build to play. Your enthusiastic capslock at the beginning REALLY sold this to me. Guess I'll just light my self on fire friday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
wacco4932 wrote:
I was trying to decide what build to play. Your enthusiastic capslock at the beginning REALLY sold this to me. Guess I'll just light my self on fire friday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

we lit boii
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi,

I'm having some difficulty sustaining RF. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info