[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
deathbeacon wrote:
Guys need some help i really dont get how you can get so much life regen. Mines like 989 only.... even if i added stone golem it will only be slight above 1k. But im seeing demi is at like 2k Regen how is that possible? Any advice?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/deathbeacon/characters - Rightashell Ign

Your character is set as private so we can't help ya.

But you can check also coco's build and my RF build on forum. I get 3000HP regen/sec in hideout and 6000 HP regen/sec on maps. I can do easly T15-T16 maps with any of the mods: vulnerability, 60% life regen, -16% max resist. Actually I can do maps with 2 of these mods toghether. Uber is a joke. Shaper was killed. Just check my videos.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 10, 2017, 2:03:50 AM
yeah as mentioned above i dont understand how do you get so much life regen and HP. can i have a gear check please ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biskuat90/characters
thank you
"
biskuat90 wrote:
yeah as mentioned above i dont understand how do you get so much life regen and HP. can i have a gear check please ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biskuat90/characters
thank you

Well your tree and items are not really optimized. Not really your fault. GGG is making quite frequently changes and many builds are not updated by OP or they are unaware about changes, or are not interested in min-max that build....

Area increase/decrease passives are a waste of points since they modified the way increase work (on area not on radius). When various RF builds were made an increase area RADIUS of 10% means you can see area increasing. At this moment an increase AREA of 10% is equivalent roughly with 5% RADIUS increase. So is much less.
See the math. Old system:
Radius of 20. Area is pi*R^2 = 3.14*400=1256
Increase radius with 10%. New radius is 22. New area is 3.14*484=1520
The area increased with 264 which is 21%.
New system:
Radius is 20. Area is 1256.
Area increased with 10%. New area is 1381,6. It has increased with only 125,6 units. So you get less than half of what it used to be.
So investing points in increasing area is a waste. Therefore Amplify and Blast passives are a waste of 6 points. You should use those points to increase life/regeneration.

Jewels on your tree are meh... you need 7% increased life and 3 of the following stats in order:
14-16% increased fire damage,
10%-12% increased damage over time,
10-12% increased area damage,
8-10% increased damage.
So a BiS jewel has 7% life and 36% increased damage from all sources.
If your character is just starting, and you don't have the exa to buy good jewels I understand that you used what you could find, but i am sure a jewel with life and something else is under 10C. Anatomical knowledge has 8% increased life and can be placed top of EE passives to benefit from intelligence in radius. And is 1C? Can be used till you get better jewels. Don't forget that each life increase has an "in built" increased damage as your RF damage is 50% of life pool.

Stop investing points in increasing fire damage, increasing area damage or thing like this. You will get the increasing damage from other sources (jewels, increasing burning damage, kaom with 40%, helm enchant, quality of gems, Arsonist cluster, etc).

Forget Unwavering stance. This is not a build with 3000 HP to be stunned by mobs. Is again a wasted passive. Take life increased passives and jewel slots. My build tree has 239% life increase and 56% life increase from jewels = 295%.

On items:
The whole ideea of using RF in a 4L setup is if you use gloves made with delirium essence or helm with hysteria essence. Any of them has a mode with 30% MORE damage. Otherwise, if you really want to keep the helm and gloves you got, put RF in a 6L belly. It can be run as a 5L RF+elemental focus+conc effect+ increased area + increased burning and add a increasing rarity in temporar leagues or increased item quantity in standard. But all this 5/6L is an outdated setup. So try get gloves or helm with the 30% more damage mod.

Sell the belly and get a kaom. The 500 life of Kaom will translate in about +2000 to life pool. Is much better than belly of the beast. See here a review of armours for RF..

Easy comparation for you. Note HP with belly. Take it down. Note HP without belly. Add 2000 to your HP pool. About that will be the HP with Kaom. Now make comparations. Not only you get more HP so more damage, but Kaom has also increased fire damage on it.

There are specific cases where you might need IC. Otherwise is a bad option to use with this build. It protects you from physical damage. But also having all Endurance Charges up will protect you against physical damage. And you also have 0.7% HP regeneration for each endurance charge. Is a bad move to consume them with IC. Get rid of it. In a 4 slot boots you put shiled charge or cyclone + fortify + curse on hit + curse and you don't need the complicated 6L setup from belly. Ready. Now you can enjoy the Kaom.
I see you got purity of fire 21. Is a waste not to link it with empower lvl 3 so it can get to lvl 23. At that level it will give you +5 max fire resist. See on my build what is NET HP regeneration concept. +1 max fire resist = 0.9 HP regeneration basic.
So throw out your flame dash and put an empower in Rise of the Phoenix.

Get a marble necklace (has 1.6% life regeneration). Or get a skull talisman. Has 2% life regeneration. Don't forget to have at least 90 total HP (total HP is the HP + 0.5*strength).
Rings should be coral type. Coral has implicit 30 HP and to this you add 70-79 HP in T1 mod and 43-55 str (T2 and T1 mod).
Drop the coral ring you got. Has fire attack on it and with EE you just make the mobs more resistant to fire damage. You must not have fire attack on any equipment.
Belt should be leather type. 40 HP implicit, 90-99 HP in T1 and 43-55 str. Much better than heavy belt. And is about 10C.
Get better helm and boots life/str wise and by all means one of them must be made with essence.
Boots are OK. They have also cold damage when you get hit so will process EE.

Life regeneration you see on other characters must be judge by % of their life not only by absolute value.
I don't know your total HP pool and certainly not your HP regen.
I can go to 14440 HP with 2582 HP regeneration (17.90%) or I can have 13533 HP with 3242 HP regeneration (23.95%) both setups inside hideout (on maps I can go up to 6000 HP regeneration because of charges, enchants and so on). This is with a legacy kaom, so you can drop 2000 from life pool to see how it will be with a normal kaom, and adjust life regeneration /sec by using the % I gave.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 11, 2017, 11:55:30 AM
Sorry if this is somewhere in here already but I don't particularly feel like looking through 130 pages for my question. Are meginord's gloves a good choice? I know they lack resists and life but 100str & 2% regen seem good, add that with a conc ground enchant and they seem pretty nice. Am I missing something?
~~Katie ^-^
awesome guide having a lot of fun with it thx for it!!!! :D
how good is this as a league starter, if i want to farm chimera in first week.
NVM
Last edited by hokutoxx on May 15, 2017, 4:03:34 PM
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
how good is this as a league starter, if i want to farm chimera in first week.

well considering it says super budget t16 viable in the title im going to go with it's terrible and you should play hello kitty island adventure
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stinkyrape/characters?characterName=fireypoops

Dreamed up a quad curse RF character, finally got it working. 8k life, lots of 13k armor, Eleweakness, flammability, vulnerability, enfeeble. Burning through high end maps. Lemme know what ya think. It actually didn't cost much, I could get much better rings and belt but i did not want to spend a ton of currency since this was my first character on legacy. Maybe spent an Exalt total? Maybe a little more? Spent 160 Jelewers to get helm with 4 blues, and 20 vaal orbs for the gloves. Everything else is Run of the mill RF gear. That kaoms I picked up is pretty crap though. Dash into mobs with flasks up, hit shock nova, move on.
Hi, been playing this build now still level 89 though and quite new to RF builds. Having a blast lately but just wondering why I only have 2k hp regen at HO and like 2.5k+ in maps with endurance charges. I currently have 4 end charges and using Belly. Have 10.1k but can push it up to 11.2k with kaoms but I use belly for my curse setup. Tips and suggestions would be highly appreciated, cheers!

Here are my gears. Couldn't find a good essence crafted helm or gloves so I just settled with what I can get with my budget.
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info