[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:
DoTs to Change in 3.0 will effect with this build or not ?

looks like tree is getting a buff. this build doesn't double dip at all because RF doesn't hit, but if they buff generic fire damage/dot damage across the board we'll be stronger.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I've been enjoying this build a lot Demi! Thanks for this.

What is your opinion on Vaal Cyclone? It has pull mechanics that looks interesting on high pack size maps.
Nice build :D but quite confused at the gem link part why does it has so many types? And what about the 1 link scorching ray :o Can anyone explain thanks
Q: Le Heup of All does have an increased damage modifier. Does that one also affect RF?

It doesn't seem to be too bad as ring. All stats, all resis, inc. damage....
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Q: Le Heup of All does have an increased damage modifier. Does that one also affect RF?

It doesn't seem to be too bad as ring. All stats, all resis, inc. damage....

yup
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Why you don't take Hinekora, Death's Fury in uber lab point ?
1% fire leeched as life and 10% fire resistance penetration, I think it's good ...
Don't work with righteous fire ?
Penetration works only on hit IIRC. So no good for RF. Still pondering though if the 1% LL is any good.
Life leech doesn't work with Damage over Time. So the ascendancy point is useless
yeah, too bad about LL ann DoT... the 1% LL would be really nice if it worked ;)
Hi,

I just hit level 65 and I'm not sure what I did wrong but my regen is only 417 without Vitality. I watched the video and you are at 900+ so I'm not even close to optimal numbers. I put my points in the tree exactly the same as in the build @level 65 so I'm not exactly sure where I went wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info