[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Piftiuta wrote:
Wise oak is a nice flask. As we usually have fire resist high we will have 20% fire penetration and also get 10% less damage for cold or light, depends on each numbers. The 20% fire pen is nice and can be added to EE, and curse so the resist of a boss can go -120% from what it used to be. The damage mittigation is ok, but not so great - 10% of damage. When your resist are at max (75%), you get 25% damage so the 10% in fact means you get only 22.5% damage. If you pop a resistance flask (let's say topaz) then your resist is 81% so you only take 19% damage. So in this respect those flasks are better than wise oak. But as long you have space for it is ok. I need flask with remove bleed, remove freeze, I use divination distilate and blood as a must. So I am left with a single flask space for either wise oak, remove poison, remove curse... hard choice.

Use a ruby flask (dying sun is somehow too much for us, you get a bit of increased AOE but you miss the utility as remove bleed) + divination distilate and you jump to 100 % fire resist. No need to invest points in flask passives as coco's build.
+6 max fire resist (with alchemist prefix will be +7 but you don't need it, as increased duration - experimenter, is much better)
+6 max resist (legacy) or +4 max resist (actual ones)
So toghether you go over 100% fire resist for 5 sec. That's about 10% HP regen/sec that is not eatean by RF.
There is also a flask many don't use:
which gives a bit of life for 2.5 seconds but it shines at the end. Imagine the boss fight where you have problems to mitigate the damage and see your life droping droping. Pop the flask and if you are not dead in 2.5 second then you are again at full life. The flask gets better as your HP pool is higher. With 14K HP you can survive 2-3 seconds of damage then you are again full. I just love it.

We would not get 20% penetration, righteous fire does not pen, it is not a hit. Please verify your information before you post advice in a guide thread as there is a lot of people that do not know this, thanks.
Also, hybrid flasks end when you reach full mana, so consider that for your distel flask. That +4% to all max res wouldn't last.
I am very interested in doing an RF build but I am having trouble deciding which RF build i want to play. How does this build compare to the Low-Life versions of this build such as trickster, guardian or occultist?
"
jeff1k1 wrote:
I am very interested in doing an RF build but I am having trouble deciding which RF build i want to play. How does this build compare to the Low-Life versions of this build such as trickster, guardian or occultist?

see the low life guardian guide linked in topic :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
GULU8L
"
Also, hybrid flasks end when you reach full mana, so consider that for your distel flask. That +4% to all max res wouldn't last.

Every one knows that life/mana/hybrid flask ends when you are full. But is up to each player to have some skills. I pop it up when my cyclone become intrerupted because of no mana. It last the full 5 seconds. And I also pop it up when bosses die for the quantity/rarity bonus.

"

We would not get 20% penetration, righteous fire does not pen, it is not a hit. Please verify your information before you post advice in a guide thread as there is a lot of people that do not know this, thanks.

Let's see the words: damage penetrates. No hit, no nothing. Damage.
Let's see what is damage: "Damage is the process at which a player or monster's life or energy shield is reduced".
RF burn is a damage. We are looking for jewels with increased damage, area damage.
Useless to say that its effect is showing on RF tooltip. Says clear "fire resistance penetration".

I got no easy way to see it's effect as I cba to do 10 boss kill with it and without it to see if is quicker with flask, therefore because I am in no mood to continue it, i say it: you are right. The fask is no good. gg

Last edited by Piftiuta on May 2, 2017, 10:05:01 AM
I went with a Scorching Ray + FS with RF and high Strength + Max Life variant. Very Tanky and liking the playstyle a lot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CrypterPOE/characters

MurderDeathFreak is the character to look at. What do you think?
Having a bit a hard time to get BBBRG on my belly of the beast. Instead currently I have BBRGG. So I thought I could add maybe Phase Run to it?`Or would EK be better?
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Let's see the words: damage penetrates. No hit, no nothing. Damage.
Let's see what is damage: "Damage is the process at which a player or monster's life or energy shield is reduced".
RF burn is a damage. We are looking for jewels with increased damage, area damage.
Useless to say that its effect is showing on RF tooltip. Says clear "fire resistance penetration".

I got no easy way to see it's effect as I cba to do 10 boss kill with it and without it to see if is quicker with flask, therefore because I am in no mood to continue it, i say it: you are right. The fask is no good. gg

You are right about the wording, even if you equip Xoph's Blood (Damage penetrates 10% fire resistance) and you press c, select RF and click on offense, it clearly says that it pens 10% fire resistance. But the game is bad in this sense, wording sucks ass. Pen only applies to hits and since RF can not hit it never penetrates, even though wording says otherwise.
DoTs to Change in 3.0 will effect with this build or not ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info