[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Wise oak is a nice flask. As we usually have fire resist high we will have 20% fire penetration and also get 10% less damage for cold or light, depends on each numbers. The 20% fire pen is nice and can be added to EE, and curse so the resist of a boss can go -120% from what it used to be. The damage mittigation is ok, but not so great - 10% of damage. When your resist are at max (75%), you get 25% damage so the 10% in fact means you get only 22.5% damage. If you pop a resistance flask (let's say topaz) then your resist is 81% so you only take 19% damage. So in this respect those flasks are better than wise oak. But as long you have space for it is ok. I need flask with remove bleed, remove freeze, I use divination distilate and blood as a must. So I am left with a single flask space for either wise oak, remove poison, remove curse... hard choice.

Use a ruby flask (dying sun is somehow too much for us, you get a bit of increased AOE but you miss the utility as remove bleed) + divination distilate and you jump to 100 % fire resist. No need to invest points in flask passives as coco's build.
+6 max fire resist (with alchemist prefix will be +7 but you don't need it, as increased duration - experimenter, is much better)
+6 max resist (legacy) or +4 max resist (actual ones)
So toghether you go over 100% fire resist for 5 sec. That's about 10% HP regen/sec that is not eatean by RF.
There is also a flask many don't use:
which gives a bit of life for 2.5 seconds but it shines at the end. Imagine the boss fight where you have problems to mitigate the damage and see your life droping droping. Pop the flask and if you are not dead in 2.5 second then you are again at full life. The flask gets better as your HP pool is higher. With 14K HP you can survive 2-3 seconds of damage then you are again full. I just love it.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Apr 26, 2017, 6:13:05 AM
Nice guide, will try that out for my last Legacy char.

One question about the skill tree, why do you go for Solidity instead of Armour Mastery? Does it provide anything for RotP except the 5% block? Movespeed and Life Regen seems really nice :)
Hi,
Wouldn't the Juggernaut be better class for this as it has better regen through endurance charge? What's the pros/cons between the two classes?
Thanks
"
Hi,
Wouldn't the Juggernaut be better class for this as it has better regen through endurance charge? What's the pros/cons between the two classes?
Thanks

Each class has his own pro and cons. I have played both, starting with Jugg and remaining at Chief.

What I loved at Jugg was the + 1 endurance charge and rapid build of them. End of story.

What I love to the Chief is the +10% strength (which translate in a minimum 40 HP, a better increase than what Oak gives to you). Let's not forget the + 1% damage for each 8 str. The sweetest passives are the life regeneration. 0.5% here, 0.5% there they add to give in final 2.5% vs only 1.9% in Jugg, and they are not conditioned by having fortify up. To add even more there is 0.5% HP regen for each of endurance charges (I got 6) so that's +3% HP regen when I see mobs. This 3% is conditional with endurance charges which I can obtain quick by Enduring Cry so I need mobs. Is somehow in the same class with 1.5% from Jugg where you need to hit mobs to have fortify up in order to get it.

In the end you get more life and more HP regeneration from Chieftain than from Juggernaut.
Juggernaut will give you a bit more defence against physical damage but imo not worth it.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Apr 28, 2017, 12:56:55 PM
I just wonder: Why didn't you go for Hinekora, Death's Fury for Uberlab but instead use a second life regen passive?

You lose 0.5% regen but gain 1% life leech (I assume RF also can leech) and 10% fire pen.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Apr 29, 2017, 4:43:25 AM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
I just wonder: Why didn't you go for Hinekora, Death's Fury for Uberlab but instead use a second life regen passive?

You lose 0.5% regen but gain 1% life leech (I assume RF also can leech) and 10% fire pen.

Hinekora is not good for this kind of RF build. Our damage is DoT, burning damage, and will not benefit from 1% leech but what is worst is the "gain 20% of physical damage as fire damage". That will not work with elemental equilibrium and therefore your damage will be much lower.
Hi, i'm just play my first marauder and this guide i'm following so far.
I'm leveling to lv 48 mostly with triple Sunder for around 1k tooltip dps. I read about your leveling guide 'till 65

"
I got a 4 link with Scorching Ray, Cast When Channeling, Firestorm, and Fire Penetration and it carried me through Cruel/Merciless/Labyrinth.

so i tried the combination:

but the damage is so low (around 200 tooltip burning) while im standing stiff af.
Was that part of guide still applicable? or did i miss something?
"
tuannaff wrote:
Hi, i'm just play my first marauder and this guide i'm following so far.
I'm leveling to lv 48 mostly with triple Sunder for around 1k tooltip dps. I read about your leveling guide 'till 65

"
I got a 4 link with Scorching Ray, Cast When Channeling, Firestorm, and Fire Penetration and it carried me through Cruel/Merciless/Labyrinth.

so i tried the combination:

but the damage is so low (around 200 tooltip burning) while im standing stiff af.
Was that part of guide still applicable? or did i miss something?

the damage is from firestorm, not your scorching ray.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I wonder, what does the changes to DoT mean for this build?

"

As an example, Ignite can be modified by modifiers to Burning Damage, Fire Damage, Damage Over Time, general damage modifiers, and resistances. This means that Increased Spell, Attack, or Weapon Damage will no longer influence your Ignite, Poison or Bleed damage at all. It also means that while modifiers to Fire Damage will still apply both to a hit and to the Ignite it causes, since the Ignite’s base damage is the same as the hit’s, rather than being the damage the enemy took from the hit, there is no cumulative effect - the modifier applying to the hit has no effect at all on the Ignite - the two are entirely separate.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944

I tend to think the changes shouldn't impact too much. For the damage type, Doryani and Doon Cuebiyari both don't use spell, attack or weapon damage types.

Also, once you move to RF, I tend to think ignite isn't an issue either:

"
To compensate for the loss of damage from the removal of "double dipping", the damage of player Ignites, Poisons, and Bleeding have been doubled. Increases to these effects on the passive tree have been boosted as well, and additional Poison and Bleeding bonuses have been added to some weapon clusters, on top of their existing stats.

Or am I misunderstanding here something?
Last edited by hyper_ch on May 1, 2017, 2:30:21 AM
Increasing burning damage will be MORE damage I think. We have to wait and see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info