[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
If i follow exactly the same as Demi's item, would i able to do shaper? Would the DPS enough to do Shaper?

shaper has no regen or leech, if you do 1 dps you can kill shaper eventually.

i fucking hate this question.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
If i follow exactly the same as Demi's item, would i able to do shaper? Would the DPS enough to do Shaper?

shaper has no regen or leech, if you do 1 dps you can kill shaper eventually.

i fucking hate this question.

Sorry if i ask stupid question.
If you don't have high DPS you will fail because all the floor will be covered with vortexes and you will eventually die. Calculate your DPS and if you don't have 200K before EE and curses or about 400K factoring everything then don't waste your fragments.
Got bored with my Elementalist build awhile back, and decided to give RF a go for the first time in four years. I really enjoy the way this build comes together, and always been kinda partial to the Chieftain for its tanky nature. I just hit 65 last night and was able to swap directly over to RF and sustain with a couple point swaps, a run of the mill RotF, level 17 PoF and really not much else other than the self-found/self-crafted junk I had on.

I'm 75 now after some dried lake farming, and I can tell it's going to scale really well. Overall it's really relaxing to play and now I can chill and currency farm for the rest. Thanks DeMi, this one's going to be one of my main standard league builds from now on.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Hey. Look at my character what's wrong? I can not kill the Minotaur. And the Dark forest map.
Your characters are private and no one can look at them
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Yeah, would help us help you, mate.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Last edited by Khavali on May 27, 2017, 4:44:46 PM
"
Khavali wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Yeah, would help us help you, mate.

I discovered the characters.
Please have a look at my RFHawk Character. I'm struggling to even get enough regen to sustain RF without the stone golem. What am I doing wrong?
I'll let Piftiuta advise Astralin since I'm really not super familiar with any of the guardian fight mechanics.

"
360Tomahawk wrote:
Please have a look at my RFHawk Character. I'm struggling to even get enough regen to sustain RF without the stone golem. What am I doing wrong?

As for you, the gear you've got is more than sufficient - your main problem lies with the tree. You'll need to spec out of a couple of the Endurance charge nodes in favor of any combination of the following clusters, depending on your current total regen with PoF and Vitality active:

- Bloodless
- Combat Stamina
- Cruel Preparation

Cruel Preparation being the key cluster, in my own opinion, since that equates to 20% increased maximum life for only a three point investment. That's huge. I'd recommend doing this a point or two at a time in your hideout until you're sustaining without the golem.

Another consideration is your level 16 PoF - you gain another % of max resist at level 17, and that also makes a small, but noticeable difference.

As a reference, I am currently level 77, and sustaining without issues with 751.1 life regen/sec, a total max fire res of 87%, over-capped to 213% fire res in all with a level 18 PoF and 17 Vitality (non-quality). Hope that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info