[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
would we get any benefit if we used a wise oak flask for the pen? how bout a witchfire brew flask? never done RF just curious

read the FAQ next time. pen doesn't nothing for RF, it doesn't hit.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Great guide, hve 93 level now, BUT have 1 question - HOW YOU HAVE 2100hp/regen , i have 1500 and dnt know what i can do
How much life you have Spanishboy7288? Life regeneration is a % of your total life.

Let's count the % (as you have about 17% from your numbers which is ok)
- Chieftain 5 minor nodes all with 0.5% life regen = 2.5%
- First 4 whell of passives from marauder has a point in bottom part with 0.8%life regen = 0.8%
- Warrior's Blood 1.8% life regen = 1.8%
- Master of arena 1% life regen = 1%
- Golem's Blood 1.6% life regen = 1.6%
- Arsonist 1% life regen = 1%
- Combat stamina 3 points with 1% + 0.3% + 0.5% = 1.8%
- Sanctity and 3 points to the right of it towards templar starting area 1% + 3x0.4% = 2.2%
- Shaper and 2 points to the right towards scion 1% + 0.3%+ 0.4% = 1.7%
- Quick recovery 0.8% = 0.8%

That will give a total of 15.2% HP regeneration. Now on top of this comes lvl 21 Vitality that will give 1.8% HP regen with empower lvl 3 (linking PoF 21 + Vitality 21 + empower 3 is best setup, as both auras will benefit from empower and PoF at lvl 23 gives +5 max fire resist).
So we have now 15.2 + 1.8 = 17% HP regen. With a sone golem we can add 110 HP regen /sec + Rise of the Phoenix +6HP = 116 HP regen /sec (add here if you got HP regen from any other equipment - at 10000 HP this is 1.16%.).
Some of us are using necklaces with %HP regeneration like marble necklace or skull talisman, 1.6-2% regeneration.

This adds up to ~ 20% life regeneration. Apply this % to your life and see how much you can get.

Thanks man, but i play like Demigod show in guide! All is well, BUT regen is one and only my question! Cos i have all skills like him. and i not see regen in his jewels or rings. And i have all passive kile in guide

But thank man)) sorry for bad ENGLANDO)
Some question:
Why vortex instead of firestorm?
Which gear should I focus to improve first?

Should I change my helm to this?

I'm afraid that my dps will drop since I haven't get the +RF damage enhancement yet.

Thx!
Great guide!
What about using innervate on cyclone/shield charge to get 50% more Dmg through applying shock on the enemies?

And @Piftiuta
how much life regen do you get through the CWDT, essence drain, void manipulation combo? (Suspecting you use it for the life leech). With a 900 dps debuff and 0.5% ll that should be 4.5 life leech per second. Even considering the bonus of void manipulation and rightous fire that seems quite low.

Last edited by szanza89 on Jun 1, 2017, 7:27:16 AM
"
szanza89 wrote:
What about using innervate on cyclone/shield charge to get 50% more Dmg through applying shock on the enemies?

And @Piftiuta
how much life regen do you get through the CWDT, essence drain, void manipulation combo? (Suspecting you use it for the life leech). With a 900 dps debuff and 0.5% ll that should be 4.5 life leech per second. Even considering the bonus of void manipulation and rightous fire that seems quite low.

I use it because i got nothing better to put there atm. I am waiting to end legacy to get some piece of gear from there, and will change gems setup accordingly.

Damage of essence drain is ~ 14-15K/sec. I get 0.5% from it. The life leech from there is not important, but is true, it adds to the big pool. I don't go with molten shell +life leech because it fk my EE on boss fight. On trash mob is useless, because they don't get to hit me before they melt. On boss fight, the last thing I need is to hit the boss with fire and give it +25% fire resit instead of processing EE right and get it -50% fire resist.
For exemplification only. A boss with let say 25% fire resist, and my damage of 200K DPS. If I mess the EE it will go to 50% fire resist and I will give it a damage of only 100K DPS. If I process the EE right it will drop its resistance to -25% so I will burn it with 250K DPS. There is a factor of 2.5 between those two damages and best defence is to kill quick. This is why MS+life leech is a bad choice for me for those 800 life leech on MS explosion.
I get that the dps is temporarily lower after MS explosion but there is still a defense boost through dmg absorbtion and additional armor. Also if MS triggers EE isnt it possible to reapply EE directly after with another element to get the dps back?

Next Question:
Im considering exchanging Belly of the beast for a 6L high armour chest piece. I would expect from this about 530 less life but 10% additional phys damage reduction because of the higher armour stat which would be realistic for me to get between 1400 and 1700.
Do you think the exchange of life (and therefor some dps) for dmg reduction is worth it?
Or do you think the opposite is more rewarding, thinking of a kaom chest piece with 500 life (the old one ist ridiculous expensive) which equals about 1500 hp so about 700 more than i have with belly of the beast

p.s.: didnt do the exact math with the armour, meaning i treated the connection of armour and dmg reduction as a linear one but i considered the changes in %maximum life and +base life when doing the math with the different life stats so that should be more or less accurate.
If you look on the wiki at armour mitigation part will see that armour is protecting you from small hits and is useless vs big hits. Here is a quote "To prevent 90% of damage, you need armor 90 times the damage (e.g. 9000 Armor for 100 damage)"and also "Armor will never prevent more damage than its value divided by 10 (e.g. 1000 Armor will never prevent more than 100 damage)".
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour

Without doing much math increasing life is always better than increasing armour. +500 to life is way better than + 3000 to armour for example.
Ah i didnt go into the detail with armour yet as it there is always something to read about poe (at least it looks like that to me).

Thank you for the advice! That makes deciding on future equip a lot easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info