[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Green9090 wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Can someone give me a hand here? I am not losing life from the degen itself, however the second I step into maps, mobs are hitting me sort of hard and my regen is super slow.

Current regen is 775 which seems very low. I haven't done uber lab yet.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfE6UUIBkuGj4aVRzcHwIm8ycvJ-0o-jbFNug6WDrYPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdR35Ms1BHUlNTUlXGVkhXDVhjXz9hIWSjZU1o8nTteTl6737iggeCm4LHg1-DzIPbhNmE75eVmK2aO5rgns2f36IApwinMK2Nr2y3PriTuX69Nr1gvqfAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftAf0iHUfNgk2WHawenV6-7sOO8O73zv6_Af8kH2SPno

Any help here would be great!

Ignore everything else anybody told you and path to "Life regeneration per endurance charge" near Marauder start. Respec to do it. Keep your endurance charges up with enduring cry and that will solve your regen issue. The next thing you need is to finish your 7 endurance charge cap, before spending points on ANYTHING else.

Between the ascendency node and the normal node I pointed you to, that's 0.7% life regen per endurance charge. That's 4.9% life regen with 7 of them, not to mention the 28% extra physical reduction. Endurance charges are insanely good. Don't neglect them, don't go into a hard fight without 7 of them.

"
Hellsmith wrote:
What do you recommend I do for the flammability setup then? The color requirement on the chest is impossible and not worth the cost (found out the hard way).

Just take out Tempest Shield and make it a 4 link. Much more affordable.

Thank you so much! This was the best advice, mapping is going easily now!

Thanks again!
No problem! I had the same issue my first RF build, that one tiny node that you expect to be +endurance charge duration is build-defining. Super easy to miss.
Howdy, followed this guide to get started on RF (first timer) and try to replicate it as much as possible to get a feel for it.

The only thing i cannot get to work at the moment is the Cast When Damage Taken + Blade Vortex + Curse On Hit + Flammability. If i stand in the middle of a pack and see the blade vortex go off, the curse is never applied by the blade vortex. If i remove cast when damage taken and manually cast blade vortex the curse is applied. Is there any secret to this or am i missing something?

Dis-regard
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Mar 26, 2017, 3:31:22 PM
i find myself a hard time while leveling for this build like int requirements for firestorm/ scorching ray which made me go nuts so i ended up buying a carnage heart for + all atrribute but it wudnt last me too long probably
"
patrikwa wrote:
Howdy, followed this guide to get started on RF (first timer) and try to replicate it as much as possible to get a feel for it.

The only thing i cannot get to work at the moment is the Cast When Damage Taken + Blade Vortex + Curse On Hit + Flammability. If i stand in the middle of a pack and see the blade vortex go off, the curse is never applied by the blade vortex. If i remove cast when damage taken and manually cast blade vortex the curse is applied. Is there any secret to this or am i missing something?

level up the flammability.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Exiles,

Please critique my gear:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRAdwB5wPWBAcEswUtBg4J9gthE6UUIBRNFgsYkRkuGj4aVRzcHwIm8ycvJ-0o-i3SNsU26DrYPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdTLNSU1NSVcZWSFcNWGNfP2EhZKNodGjydO15OX7iggeCm4LHg8yD24TZhO-HKZBVkc6WbJeVmK2aO5rgns2f36IApqOnCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO5frvtvJ-9YMBmxFjE9sYExq7G2M9-0iHUfNgk2L3ZYdpi2sHa3enV6-7sOO8O73zwH_JB9kj56PxL_go=

Let me know what you guys think. I'm at 1.095k Life Regen Per Second now. I still feel like im super squish-balls.

Thanks,
Adam,
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey Exiles,

Please critique my gear:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRAdwB5wPWBAcEswUtBg4J9gthE6UUIBRNFgsYkRkuGj4aVRzcHwIm8ycvJ-0o-i3SNsU26DrYPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdTLNSU1NSVcZWSFcNWGNfP2EhZKNodGjydO15OX7iggeCm4LHg8yD24TZhO-HKZBVkc6WbJeVmK2aO5rgns2f36IApqOnCKcwrY2vbLc-uJO5frvtvJ-9YMBmxFjE9sYExq7G2M9-0iHUfNgk2L3ZYdpi2sHa3enV6-7sOO8O73zwH_JB9kj56PxL_go=

Let me know what you guys think. I'm at 1.095k Life Regen Per Second now. I still feel like im super squish-balls.

Thanks,
Adam,

missing a lot of str across your gear.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey Exiles,

Please critique my gear:

Spoiler

Thanks,
Adam,

Are you good about keeping endurance charges up? I'd allocate the last one down by Duelist too, but even 6 should be sufficient to keep you topped off. Using enduring cry every 10 seconds or so should be an automatic impulse with this build. Remember that it's 0.7% of your life per second per endurance charge, so those things really add up.

Like the previous poster said, your gear could also really use optimization in terms of getting more strength. Remember that 2 strength is the same as one life on your gear, in addition to giving 1% increased global damage for every 8 from Doon. My first priority would be saving up a few stacks of chaos and then going shopping for a big gear upgrade. First, find boots with 30 movespeed, 40 str, 80 life, and whatever resists you can get. Then get a heavy belt with a ton of strength and life, and again, whatever resists possible. Finally, go shopping for different rings that fill your new resist needs and have good life and strength as well. You should be able to afford all that for around 20-30 chaos, and it will make a HUGE difference.

That said, since RF degen scales with your own hp, getting more str/life isn't going to do a whole lot for your regen. That's all just keeping endurance charges up.
Here is my full Setup at 91 With 850 Strength 150+allres and a good amount of chaos res through gems and gear, also has 8.3khp, 7500 armour, 1300 regen unflasked. Bright beak setup for Uber lab. Other than good enchants and excluding dying sun what more is needed here? Have about 35 SStrands+15 shaped maps all chiseled and rolled to be run.
Unbuffed Buffed
Passive skill tree build
Last edited by fathyphene on Mar 27, 2017, 1:44:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info