[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
fathyphene wrote:
Here is my full Setup at 91 With 850 Strength 150+allres and a good amount of chaos res through gems and gear, also has 8.3khp, 7500 armour, 1300 regen unflasked. Bright beak setup for Uber lab. Other than good enchants and excluding dying sun what more is needed here? Have about 35 SStrands+15 shaped maps all chiseled and rolled to be run.
Unbuffed Buffed
Passive skill tree build

pyre and carnage heart should be life/str jewelry with stats/res. you mostly want the life/str, neither of them have either of those.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
So on one of the picture in the main post you have 89% max FIRE RESIST withou flask? Where is it coming from? I am sitting on 87% with shield and barbarism talent+ onna get 1% from lvl 20 purity of fire, but that would be only 88% - I cant find this last 1% :-)
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
So on one of the picture in the main post you have 89% max FIRE RESIST withou flask? Where is it coming from? I am sitting on 87% with shield and barbarism talent+ onna get 1% from lvl 20 purity of fire, but that would be only 88% - I cant find this last 1% :-)

empower purity
"
Inuarthuss wrote:

I got a level 20 purity of fire and then stuck it in a rare unset ring with +3 to socketed gems, as well as life and str and some resist.

At 23, purity of fire gives you +5 to max fire resist instead of just +4. The way I did it was expensive and it took days for someone to even post a ring fitting the stats I wanted. It's also possible to get a +2 ring with a corrupted lvl 21 gem, and if you're on a tight budget you could temporarily get a shittier unset ring lacking life or str. Not sure how worth it that would be compared to having life and strength on the ring, but +1 fire resist at such a high resist level is a pretty big deal. The difference between 88 and 89 fire resist is over 8% less fire damage taken, which means a lot of regen freed up. With a ruby flask up, the difference is greater still.

Gonna change a bit and add blasphemy with flammability, and might take off molten shell, because I dont proc molten shell and flammability for some reason (might be lvl of gem or something).

Planned to essence gloves, but I dont really want to change those gloves, and helmet is pretty good. Hard stuff.

Stuff Im using, any ideas what to change and not pay too much? Maybe some change in gems?
"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Gonna change a bit and add blasphemy with flammability, and might take off molten shell, because I dont proc molten shell and flammability for some reason (might be lvl of gem or something).

Planned to essence gloves, but I dont really want to change those gloves, and helmet is pretty good. Hard stuff.

Stuff Im using, any ideas what to change and not pay too much? Maybe some change in gems?

level 1 cwdt and level 18 spell/curse. i'd advise looking at the gem links in the thread and reading your skill gems a bit better.

that being said, gear is missing a ton of str/life, as well as not using a doon cubiyari (the flagship weapon of the build) and also using a kaom's (fuck kaoms the entire point of this build is to get more or less the same life as a kaoms without using a kaoms and while having more links and damage)

wooshing noises intensify :P

gl hf.
updated a few things on the guide. added a new section for minmaxed standard near perfect optimal gear.

edited update timeline in 2nd post as well.
Had 6l Astral before, but didnt had hp t do any dmg :p Thats also why am not using Doon, cuz you wrote that I need at least 800 str and I dont. Im like 550 now with gloves that give 100 ;<

Im pretty poor, so I might change dem gloves to the essence ones first. Still cant proc EE, gotta get other rings.

I`m a bit scared to change helmet tho, at least for now. My iteams suck ass and I dont really know how big is HP to dmg scalling with RF. Gonna also add scoriching ray somewhere for now, cuz Im having problems with killing even shitty bosses.
"
fryderyknicze wrote:
Had 6l Astral before, but didnt had hp t do any dmg :p Thats also why am not using Doon, cuz you wrote that I need at least 800 str and I dont. Im like 550 now with gloves that give 100 ;<

Im pretty poor, so I might change dem gloves to the essence ones first. Still cant proc EE, gotta get other rings.

I`m a bit scared to change helmet tho, at least for now. My iteams suck ass and I dont really know how big is HP to dmg scalling with RF. Gonna also add scoriching ray somewhere for now, cuz Im having problems with killing even shitty bosses.

read everything i said please.

also read your helm and then look at your chest. laugh at yourself and then learn from this.
Oh God youre right. Didnt noticed it before. fml

btw. Is 30% damage over time in gloves, same dmg as 30% more ele damage in helmet? Am asking because Horror is almost 3x cheaper than Delirium.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info