[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Tomgathericon wrote:
The Guide mentions "5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)"

i have 2 questions about that:

1: Thats 2 trigger gems in the chain - why does that work? So far i thought you can only use one trigger per link.

2: Whats the upside of this setup versus simply going Blasphemy + Flammability. Seems like a natural synergy to me considering the damage of this built is self-centered anyway.

Edit: Okay i just noticed theres too much mana already reserved to use blasphemy. First question still stands though :D

they both curse on hit. tempest shield also applies ele equil
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Im sorry, i dont understand that answer.

I learned from the wiki that active skill gems that are linked to more than one trigger gem get disabled. Yet you have this 5 link with two trigger gems (cast when damage taken and curse on hit). My question is, why does that work?

Thanks for answering.
Can someone give me a hand here? I am not losing life from the degen itself, however the second I step into maps, mobs are hitting me sort of hard and my regen is super slow.

Current regen is 775 which seems very low. I haven't done uber lab yet.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfE6UUIBkuGj4aVRzcHwIm8ycvJ-0o-jbFNug6WDrYPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdR35Ms1BHUlNTUlXGVkhXDVhjXz9hIWSjZU1o8nTteTl6737iggeCm4LHg1-DzIPbhNmE75eVmK2aO5rgns2f36IApwinMK2Nr2y3PriTuX69Nr1gvqfAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftAf0iHUfNgk2WHawenV6-7sOO8O73zv6_Af8kH2SPno

Any help here would be great!
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Can someone give me a hand here? I am not losing life from the degen itself, however the second I step into maps, mobs are hitting me sort of hard and my regen is super slow.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfE6UUIBkuGj4aVRzcHwIm8ycvJ-0o-jbFNug6WDrYPAU8LT1fPfxBh0WdR35Ms1BHUlNTUlXGVkhXDVhjXz9hIWSjZU1o8nTteTl6737iggeCm4LHg1-DzIPbhNmE75eVmK2aO5rgns2f36IApwinMK2Nr2y3PriTuX69Nr1gvqfAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftAf0iHUfNgk2WHawenV6-7sOO8O73zv6_Af8kH2SPno

Well. Use vitality instead of blasfemy and pick up combat stamina passive. I think that is enought to solve ur reg issue.
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

Well. Use vitality instead of blasfemy and pick up combat stamina passive. I think that is enought to solve ur reg issue.

What do you recommend I do for the flammability setup then? The color requirement on the chest is impossible and not worth the cost (found out the hard way).
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

What do you recommend I do for the flammability setup then? The color requirement on the chest is impossible and not worth the cost (found out the hard way).

Did u tried curse on hit, shield charge, fortify to apply the curse? I was using that but switched to manual (I feel that is better on Bosses)

U can see my char. I'm using kaom's and this setup for now feels good. I will test some other combinations to see what is better later.
Last edited by IHellBoundI on Mar 25, 2017, 2:37:24 PM
What kind of Uniques are viable for this build?
Last edited by darkdex52 on Mar 25, 2017, 4:54:37 PM
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

You missed 2 pretty big health clusters to get some extra ele damage.

Constitution and bloodless would give you a boost to your regen.
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

Ignore everything else anybody told you and path to "Life regeneration per endurance charge" near Marauder start. Respec to do it. Keep your endurance charges up with enduring cry and that will solve your regen issue. The next thing you need is to finish your 7 endurance charge cap, before spending points on ANYTHING else.

Between the ascendency node and the normal node I pointed you to, that's 0.7% life regen per endurance charge. That's 4.9% life regen with 7 of them, not to mention the 28% extra physical reduction. Endurance charges are insanely good. Don't neglect them, don't go into a hard fight without 7 of them.

"
Hellsmith wrote:

Just take out Tempest Shield and make it a 4 link. Much more affordable.
Last edited by Green9090 on Mar 25, 2017, 9:21:12 PM
Accidental double post
Last edited by Green9090 on Mar 25, 2017, 9:21:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info